December 25, 2008

.... YES ! nyahah!

Had breakfast with the family at one of our favourite mamaks'. The putu mayam (spelling?) there is very good. But by the time we got there, twas finished . Boo.


Daddy, the siblings and I went to Sunway for a movie. Like I mentioned in the previous post, mummy had tea plans with her friends. 

Guess what mooovie we watched??! 


It. was. HILARIOUS :) Jim Carrey is a comedy genius. It wasn't too much, but it didn't disappoint, either. It was awesome. awesome. awesome. awesome. I recommend you guys to go watch, it'll be a good laugh. Honestly, I haven't laughed like how I did in the cinemas for so long. I'll also be saying "Yes" more often, grrah :) the movie got me. 

Had pizza hut after the movie. Food was a little slow, I'm guessing cos they had lots of customers, it's always a full house in Sunway's Pizza Hut. So daddy, the siblings and I played a few rounds of Texas poker. :) hah. It was Jean's first time playing, but she put all three of us to shame O.o 

We kept saying, "psssh, beginners luck."

Then we played another game, poker. 

O.o she beat us in that one as well. 

Go watch Yes Man! :D

0 comments: