December 5, 2008

Speak of the Cahill

lol get it?? Speak of the devil, Speak of the Cahill? They rhyme.

Just this evening Isaac George and I were talking about Eddie Cahill. :) hah. He mentioned he knew Eddie Cahill cos he guest starred in F.R.I.E.N.D.S. as Tag, Rachael's younger boyfriend.

:) What a coincidence, the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. episode I saw today at 1.30am had Tag in it. Confession, I think Eddie Cahill didn't look all that bad with his longhair. I guess it never worked on CSI:NY cos his character was always in suits or black shmexy vests. But as Tag in F.R.I.E.N.D.S. he wore casual clothes, and the hair worked.



Oh, and I'm in love with Bella's Lullaby from Twilight. It's an instrumental, no voices. And the idea of Edward Cullen on the grand piano, eyes transfixed on his fingers on the piano keys, can I say ... takes my breath away :) If thats not to goo goo ga ga-ish. But it's so beautiful, how I wish I could play the song on the piano :)

Well there's an idea.

0 comments: