December 28, 2008

Latifah's **interesting tag

Rules of the tag : Answer each question with a song that comes to mind. Tag people to do this tag. Leave them a note to say they're tagged.


1. If you were stuck in a car, in the middle of the night, in the middle of nowhere, what song would you listen to to get you through it?
Family of Me by Ben Folds. Because that's one song my imagination can't start imagining creepy possibilities. 

2. If you were to make a mixtape for the person you like, what is the one song you have to put on it?
Love You Lately by Daniel Powter

3. The on song you cried to all night?
I didn't cry all night, but it got my crying. I Still Believe from the musical Miss Saigon

4. The song you would listen to just to get you through life?
All you Need is Love by the Beatles

5. A line from a song you would scream at your ex?
IIIIIII don't know.

6. The last song you had a moment to?
The Movie in My Mind also from the musical Miss Saigon

7. The song that would annoy you?
Bubbly by Colbie Callait. I like her. The songs just waring off. 

8. Song most youtubed?
Because you Love me by Celine Dion. But I youtube Charice singing. 

9. All time favourite song?
Probably One moment in time

10. If you were stuck on an island, what 5 songs would you play again and again?
Lets Twist Again by Chuck Berry , Free Loop by Daniel Powter , Neon by John Mayer , Dynamo of Volition by Jason Mraz , Le Feston by Camille

11. Song you would like to hear live the most?
OHMYGOD! Definately I Still Believe sung by Lea Salonga and Claire Moore

12. First song you listened to today?
Welcome to the 60's from Hairspray. Had rehearsal

13. The song that got you through a depressing time?
I dont listen to music when I'm depressed.

14. What is the song you like to sing in the shower?
HAHAH! :D Defying Gravity. Horribly off pitch

15. What is th emost played song in your iPod/Walkman/phone?
I have you to thank by Gavin Degraw

I tag ... jeng jeng jeng
 - Inka
 - Krystle
 - Qis. If you're reading :)

0 comments: