December 29, 2008

Krystle's tag from Facebook

2008 is almost over, what have you done?


2008 has been such a great year. Few of the many many amazing stuff that's happened ... 

  • Joining the drama team in school
  • Joining PRS
  • Directing our class drama
  • DanSing Thru Broadway
  • BOH ad with Inka, Ludwig, Andro and Jo. 
  • 3 Amanah.
  • my first ever live concert - Avril Lavigne
  • .. PMR :)
  • Barrack Obama (like Lat said, it's on almost everyone has Obama on their 2008 list)
  • Joining Ballroom class
  • BeiJing
  • Announcement about DTB going on again next year
  • PMR results
  • Mamma Mia! the Musical.
  • I found my kindie bestie, Irena De Fillipou on the internet. 
Lost a friend?
On the contrary, I found a long lost friend :)

Stayed single almost the whole year?
I did stay single the whole year :D

Kissed someone new?
uhh ... no

Had your heart broken?
No. 

Had a stalker?
No, thank goodness :)

Done something you've regretted?
Yes. 

Lost someone?
No, thankfully. 

Dated a co-worker?
hahah! no :)

Dated your boss' daughter/son?
uh, no :)

Got fired from your job?
nope.

Cut class?
Only cos I was very very tired. My parents knew about it ofcourse

Were involved in something you'll never forget?
Yes ofcourse. Refer to list above :)

Visited a different country?
Bei Jing, China. and loved it there :)

Cooked a gross meal?
Noo ;)

Lost something important to you?
None that I can remember. OH WAIT! yes ... my pencil box

Got a gift you adore?
Yeaah :)

Tripped over a coffee table?
No but I did the Ellen DeGeneres dance over the coffee table :)

Dyed your hair?
No.

Came close to losing your life?
Noo.

Went to a party?
Yes ..

Read a great book?
Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult

Saw one of your favourite bands/artists live?
Avril Lavigne :)

Saw someone famous in person?
Yeahh .. i guess.




2008 : Your Love Life
Did you break up with someone?
No .. I didn't even get together with someone

Were you broken up with?


Did you get anything for Valentines day?
I can't what happened in this years Valentine

Did you meet anyone special?
I met many many new friends :)

Do you like someone right now?
Nope




2008: Friends and Enemies
Did you meet any new friends this year?
Yes I did.

Did you dislike anyone?
Dislike .. yeah I guess .. but not to the 'hate' extend

Did you make any new enemies?
No .. touch wood.

Did you resolve any fights?
Yes, I did :)

Who was your closest friend?
I have a handful. From DTB there are a few and Latifah Azlan :)

Did you grow apart from anyone?
Yes. But I do hope we will get together one day. 

Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?
No :)




2008: Your Birthday!
Did you have a cake? 
Yes, of course I did. But my yummy yummy chocolate cake can't top someone's double ice cream cake :D

Did you have a party?
No I didn't. I think my next birthday party would be in 2010 or 2013.

Did you get any presents?
:) Yes.

If so, what was the best thing you got?
The midnight birthday hugs, wishes and smiles from everyone




2008: All About You
Did you change at all this year?
Thats what I ask some of my friends. 

Did you dye your hair?
No I did not.

Did you get your hair cut?
Yup.

Did you change your style?
I tried. But then I figured I'll just dress however I feel like dressing instead of stick to one style.

Were you in school?
Yes ofcourse :)

Did you get good grades?
I guess. But I can't say yes to my BM and my Agama results :)

Did you have a job?
Umm .. performances here and there :)

Did you drive?
Noo :)

Did you own a car?
No. I'd like to earn my first car on my own.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
No ... But from DTB, Doreen Tang gave birth to a baby girl, I've heard.

Did you go on any vacations?
Yes I did. And I loved it. Wish I stayed a bit longer

Would you change anything about yourself now?
Nope. I'm happy the way I am.




2008: Wrap Up
Is 2008 a good year?
Oh yes. I hope for 2009 to be the same.

Do you think 2009 will top 2008?
It'll be great if it did. 

I confess that in 2008 I've ...
really honestly learned to accept myself the way I am. :) And I love me the way I am :) lol.

Stayed single for the whole year?
Already answered.

Made out in/on a car?
Noo 

Kissed in the snow?
Ahh, too bad Malaysia doesn't snow.

Celebrated Halloween?
No ): But I want to. Let's hope I do next year :D

Kissed in the rain?
noo .. 

Had your heart broken?
Answered. 

Broken someone else's heart?
I dont think so.

Mooned someone?
mooned?

Went over the minutes on your cell phone?
lol. The longest I've been on the cell phone was an hour and 45 minutes.

Had a good relationship with someone?
Friendships. yes.

Someone questioned your sexual orientation?
hahah! :D no

Came out of the closet?
As a matter of fact, yes I did.

Gotten pregnant?
No.

Had an abortion?
No

Had/Have a relationship with someone you'll never forget?
Sure, I'll never forget the awesome friends I have

Done something you've regretted?
Who hasnt. 

Kissed under a mistletoe?
I wishhh. :) lol. Let Eddie Cahill be under the mistletoe when that moment comes.

0 comments: