December 19, 2008

Aisya's tag

Rules:

1. Those who get tagged must answer the question about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, tag 10 people except the person who tagged you (tagger).
3. Continue this game by sending to other people. 

Time : 12.06am
Name : Mae Elliessa
Age/Birthday : 15 yrs old / 5 . 5 . 1993
School : Sri Aman

Elder Sister : I am her :) Mwaaha
Younger sister : Jean Elliessa
Elder Brother : Wish I had one
Younger Brother : Wish I didn't have one :) ahh, kidding. Sean

Favourite Liquids (Drinks) : Iced Lemon Tea. 
Favourite Consumables (Food) : urm, anything Italian? I dunno. 
Favourite place to sleep : My parents room.

Flying : I wish I could :)
Swimming/Diving : Used to take lessons / Kind of terrified by it.
How Much Friends in MSN : uhh .. 225. But I don't go on very often.

Couple : Nope. 
Loved Ones : Family and friends.
Get Kicked on the Butt : Kicked, no. 
Allergic : No allergies. But I'm terribly sensitive to dust.
Gastric : Nope, never gone through. Or maybe I didn't know the bad tummy ache was actually gastric .... Noooo :)
Whole Fortune : Uhh , huh?

Children wanted : Mary-Kate and Ashley when they were two. :) three would be enough
Age of Death : Uh, wow ... what a question. Not soon I hope.
Animals in the House : None. Outside there are rabbits and squirells
Longest fingernail ever kept : my left middle finger, which is now.
Wanted birthday present : Nothing in particular. But I remember when I was little I wanted the Magic Nail set.

Q : In your dream, God tells you you are a billionaire in your dream world and gives you a wish. What would you wish for?
I'd wish earth was a safer place.



No tags. I break rules :) baahaha. 

0 comments: