December 20, 2008

Those were the days.

Last night (19.12.08), Daddy brought the siblings and myself to the bowling alley at Mines. He had a company bowling friendly tournament. lol, these people really know how have a fun time. 


The siblings and i bought one game (for the game console) each while we waited for the tournament to end. I flipped through the many many games they had, and when my eyes spotted the familiar Harry Potter font I knew that was the game I wanted.

Sean and I couldn't sleep. We didn't sleep the whole night, actually. But I (finally) dozed off at seven in the morning. I played the Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. ahhhhh it's waaaaaay better than the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban game I have. For the spells, you actually have to move the hand of Harry Potter to cast a spell.

:D! HOW COOL IS THAAAT?! It's not like ... tap 'X' to cast Flipendo or tap 'O' to cast Accio or something like that. Every spell has a different wand movement. But like 3 minutes into the game, the game got stuck :( ahhhhhh. I re-started the game but it was stuck - again. Bummer. 

Today (20.12.08), the siblings and I went with daddy to the Pallace of the Golden Horses for a conference. One of daddy's friends saw us and said :"Macam orang Jepun, your kids." lol ... uhh, thanks?

After the conference we went straight to KL Convention Centre for the USM Alumni dinner. The dinner was pretty fun. Food was great :) I liked the dessert. 

There was a Russian thing going on in KL Convention Centre. Before the dinner, Sean went down the car to get something. He told me when he was in the elevator, a white man was in the same elevator and this was what he said ..

White guy : What floor?

Sean : Lobby, thanks.

White guy : So, what're you here for?

Sean : The USM dinner.

White guy : Oh. I thought you were Russian. 

lol. The Raja and Raja Perempuan of Perlis were the guests of honor. So the red carpet was laid out from the entrance to the third floor where the dinner was. After the dinner, when almost everyone left, Daddy, the siblings and I goofed around and took photos on the red carpet. lol, just to have a laugh. 

I apologize if the sentences dont make any sense. Or if there's one too many grammatical errors. Its late, I'm tired, I have rehearsal early tomorrow morning, I don't think I should re-read before I post it. :) So I guess I'll edit tomorrow.

0 comments: