December 28, 2008

Kak Natasha's tag

  • Put your music player on shuffle
  • Press forward for each question
  • Use the song title as the answer to the questions
  • No Cheating!
1. How am I feeling today?
Mardy Bum (Arctic Monkeys) lol. 

2. Where will I get married?
Wake Up Call (Maroon 5). HAHAH! What's that supposed to mean :P 

3. What is my best friend's theme song?
Fake Tales of San Francisco by Arctic Monkeys. I don't know about that, but the melody reminds me of her hair :)

4. What is/was highschool like?
Free Loop (Daniel Powter). uhh

5. What is the best thing about me?
The Way to Your Heart. lol

6. How is today going to be?
Emergency (Paramore). LOL

7. What is in store for this weekend?
You Had a Bad Day (Daniel Powter) .... oh. gee I can't wait. :\

8. What song describes my parents?
Hold On ( ... The Jonas Brothers ) . Aww

9. How is my life going?
Jiving. HAHAH! :D

10. What song will they play at my funeral?
The Bitch Song (Bowling for Soup) . HAHAHAH!

11. How does the world see me?
Teddy Picker. :\ what?!

12. What do my friends really think of me?
Take You Down (Chris Brown). OH really?

13. Do people secretly lust after me?
Does Your Mother Know (ABBA). ohmygod HAHAHA!

14. How can I make myself happy?
With You (Chris Brown). aww . Paging 'You' ! :)

15. What should I do with my life?
One Step Close to Love (George McCrae) . lol.

16. Will I ever have children?
Who Will I Be (Camp Rock .. pssh XP)

17. What's your best advice?
Shake It (Metro Station). HAHAH!

18. What is my current theme song?
To Sir With Love - Lulu. 

19. What does everyone else think about my current life?
Me You & My Medication (Boys Like Girls). 

20. What type of men do you like?
Run It (Chris Brown). uhm

21. Will you get married?
This is Me (Camp Rock .. pssh yeahlah).

22. What should i do with my love life?
Makes Me wonder (Maroon 5). Seriously.. (:

23. Where will you live?
Good Day (Greg Street ft. Nappy Roots). I sure hope so.

24. What will your dying words be?
Viva la Vida (Coldplay). OH wow :) That's nice.

25. When I'm having sex I say ...
Heels Over Head (Boys Like Girls). neehh ...

26. When I meet a guy for the first time I say ...
Perfect for you. HAHAH! :D Yeah right

27. When my parents are angry I say ...
Sunday Mornings (Maroon 5). lol, okayyy.

I tag you you and you. 
Lat, Isaac, and Krystle.

2 comments:

Natasha Yusof said...

they're super randomly irrelevant kan?!?! hahahaha!

Mae Elliessa said...

Yes :D ahahha. My sister couldnt get why was I laughing at my blog.