December 14, 2008

A Good Day :) rar

Daddy, Sean, Jean and I went to Kanna Kari House for breakfast. We were eating when all of a sudden we saw a rooster about two feet away from us. It crossed the road, and I said ..

M: "What a perfect time for a joke! Sean, why did the rooster cross the road?"

S: "ohhhhmygod."

Yeah, it seemed funny at the time.

Had rehearsal at Petronas tower like usual. I wore the pink hat :) just to get my friends' opinions. lol. They liked it. 

Rehearsal was the usual :) 

After rehearsal, Krystle, Cheryl, Siti, Aizat, Aleisa, Aethan, Surayyn, Jo, Sean and myself went to Suria KLCC for dinner. Alesia, Surayyn and Aethan went to Sakae Sushi. The rest of us (lol, well Krystle, Cheryl and myself) weren't in the mood for sushi so we ate at the food court instead, Siti ate with us.

Walked around after that. Krystle, Cheryl, Siti and myself bought stuff from Chameleon (umm, I think that was the name of the shop). I've used hair chopsticks before, but they never stayed on, I guess I didn't use the correct technique. But Krystle and Cheryl knew how to use the chopsticks, so I bought two, for them to teach me when we get home.

When we got home, I played for Siti Bella's Lullaby :) She had a different Bella's Lullaby on her phone, but both sound very sweet. Krystle taught me how to use the chopsticks, she did warn me it'll hurt, but I thought it was like a little pulling kind of feeling. lol, it did hurt, more than I thought it would, but I like how the chopsticks looked in the hair. The boys were playing Kingdom Hearts and Cheryl was on the computer. :) lol, kids and technology. After Siti went home, Krystle and I played had like a little piano jam :)

I waited at the door to wave to them as they entered the car, hahah, I could hear Cheryl greet their grandparents. 

All in all, today was fun. I smiled a lot :) hhahah.

0 comments: