December 24, 2008

I've got to email Santa

To tick off all the stuff on my wish list that's been collecting dust. 


Merry Christmas to those who celebrate :) I hope you guys are having a wonderful time. It's 2 hours to Christmas Eve! :D 

I've been hooked onto Miss Saigon the Musical. I can't help but go on Youtube and listen to songs all day long. The songs are so meaningful, and LeaSalonga just does an amazing job. She's one of the many gifted singers on this planet. Can you believe she was only 18 when Miss Saigon became such a hit?

Some of the songs I favour from the musical.

  • Too Much for One Heart
  • Sun and Moon
  • I'd Give my Life for You
  • The Movie in My Mind
  • I Still Believe
The family and I went out for dinner. Sort of like a Christmas outing thing, even though we don't celebrate. But our friends are all in the festive mood, kind of got us into the festive mood, so why waste such a good feeling. 

Dad might be bringing us out for a movie tomorrow. :) Have yet to decide what movie. Any suggestions?

0 comments: