December 19, 2008

16 Facts about me :)

Directions. 

Once you've been tagged,  you have to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1 . The purple canvas sneakers I bought in Bei Jing were my first ever proper sneakers with shoe laces.

2 . I have a rabbit soft toy. She wears a pink dress with lace and has a cute pink button nose. I've had her since forever, we've washed her so often the color of her dress faded. Once, I lost her in IKEA, but the staff found her and returned her to me. I've yet to name her. :) Even though I don't carry her around wherever I go, I still love her and I'll never ever give her away.  

3 . If I could, I'd stop going to school, study on my own, at my own pace, and what I'm interested in. But I shouldn't. So I won't. But I want to. But I won't.

4 . I do think Zac Efron is good looking. Even in High School Musical.

5 . I don't like to use curse words. When I do I feel really guilty. Words like "Shut up" or "Stupid" come outta me, but I don't like it :( I try to stop. But it's hard once you start. The first time I swore was near end std6.  

6 . I wish I was a princess. Not just any princess. A Disney princess. :) 

7 . My first celebrity crush was Leonardo DiCaprio. I saw him in Titanic as Jack :) ohhh, I loved him. I envied Kate Winslet in that movie. 

8 . I want to travel around the world really really badly. 

9 . When I was younger, I used to want to guest star in That's So Raven. I had the dream almost every kid had, to be a star, lol :) Deep inside I still have that dream. The show now being Wizards of Waverly Place. Deep inside, I do wish I could make it big. hahah, I'd better get my head out of the clouds and back on earth.

10 . I think both my grandmothers are funky and fun. I think I'm just too shy to be loud and funky with them. Yeaaah, I'm shy around my grandmothers. Maybe it's cos I don't see them very often. I see nenek once a week, I visit pohpoh (pronounced puo puo, hahah :) like .. once a year. But I wish I were closer to my grandma's. 

11 . My biggest fear is being alone. Not like, in a room. I fear not having my family and friends around, I fear all my loved ones not around, just me. Just me in this scary world. I don't think I'd survive. After that fear would be the fear of darkness. I cannot be in a dark room alone. If theres a blackout, I wouldn't move. I'd scream for someone to come to me. Worst scenario would be me taking a shower and suddenly a black out happens. So far it hasn't happened, pray it never does.

12 . My first best friend was Irena DeFillipou from kindergarten. She moved to Terengganu when I was seven ... or eight. Never heard from her for a loooong time, recently I found her on Facebook. :) And for that, I love Facebook. Once, I lent her my barbie horse, she got frustrated combing the horses long mane, when she returned the horse, the mane was gone O.o and the tail was shorter. 

13 . When I was in primary school, we ... Alysha Lee Qian Ying, Marisa Soong Wei Yi, Michelle Ng Mei Jun and myself were the best of friends. We were in the same class since std 3. lol, but the thing was, we had cat fights like crazy. First alysha and I would be on the same side, after another fight Mei Jun and I would be against Marisa and Alysha, after that Marisa and I would fight with Alysha and Mei Jun. But I can't remember what were the fights about :) lol. We're not close anymore, but I cherish those moments. Bitter or sweet. Uhh ... Bittersweet :)

14 . I wish I were taller. It'll make clothes (especially gowns), ballroom dancing, and standing in an audience SOOOOO much easier to tackle. ): I hope it isn't too late to grow.

15 . I have a crush on Chandler from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. 

16 . Umm ... I'm getting tired of slapstick comedy movies. e.g. the beginning of Tropic Thunder. That was just toooo much.

0 comments: