December 22, 2008

It gets old.

I called my school this afternoon, maybe the staff there could shed some light on when the PMR results were coming out. No luck. The reply I got was, "Lama lagi." 


O.o lama lagi? Schools about to re-open in about a week. At first I was really anxious for the results. Soon after I sort of forgot about dooms day, and now I just want to get it done and over with. Honestly I think the anxiety just wore off and right now it's like baggage I'm dragging instead of making new room to prepare for the much waited 2009.

Oh well :) 

I was sorting out the re-usable exercise books from the ones I had to recycle. No surprise, many exercise books we used halfway. The other half of the book forgotten and gone to waste. So I thought I'd use the extra pages to practice mathematical equations. Or maybe to doodle on :)

My room isn't done, either. But thats no rush. Most of the furniture-shifting is done, it's just the new wall shelves and probably a small dressing table. All my books are all over the room, I'll have to wait 'till the wall shelves are installed before I can arrange them properly. 

The family planned to head up to Terengganu on the 24th-29th. That's two days from now, but since when the PMR results will the released is still unknown, plans are unsure. Sad part is that my dad already bought the plane ticket from Terengganu to KL on the 26th cos we thought the results would be out on the 27th. :\ So this means I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it for ballroom class and DTB rehearsal.

Few things I'm looking forward to as of today - 1st January 2009.

  • Trip to Terengganu.
  • The A Holly Jolly Christmas show airing on christmas day. :) 
  • Mamma Mia! - the Musical on the 30th of december
  • And ofcourse, New Years Eve! :D  

0 comments: