December 7, 2008

It's really spicy.

The family went to Village Park - again, for brunch. I remember watching a movie, can't remember the title though, but in the movie, it seems if men use the word 'brunch', they're possibly gay. lol which I really can't connect so nevermind. I think the waiter at Village Park could recognize is from yesterday. He had on a humor kind of smile when he was taking our order.


Sean, Jean and myself went to Sunway. Sean was meeting up with Alan, Nis, Fin, Jo, and Aizat. Jean and I just wanted to use the TGV movie voucher our dad gave us. :) I wanted to watch Wild Child, maybe Twilight - for the second time. But Jean wanted to watch Bolt. 

After the movie, Jean and I went to the arcade to look for the boys. lol, they were having a good time in the arcade. After they left, Sean, Jean and I went to Asian Avenue to this Korean restaurant to eat.

The waiter brought our food and just as he was leaving, he said :" It's very spicy." And all I could think of was, "maaan, it must be reaally spicy. How often do you hear waiters reminding you how spicy a dish was?" lol. Sean asked me to try the extreme chicken fried (or maybe it was something like that).

At first it didn't taste so spicy. So I thought I have conquered my weakness in spicy food, I thought I could finally handle spicy dishes cos usually Sean could eat food like crazily more spicy than the spicy food I can handle. After he ate the chicken he was panting and sweating, lol so imagine lah how good I felt. 

:\ like minutes passed. It was then when I could REALLY taste the spiciness. It was BURNING on the tip of my tongue. Seriously I was off of my chair, I felt like jumping and just pant and pant and pant. It was super super super spicy. 

After we paid, I was still panting, and the waiter (the same waiter that brought us the food) said:" it's really spicy, right?". Sean and I were like :"Yeah."


0 comments: