December 5, 2008

How bout a restart?

I have cracks around both my ankles, result to the dry weather in BeiJing. They aren't to bad, just a little rough. And my leg from the knee below is so dry and cracked :( Garrh I hope it gets better soon. 

I did nothing today but sulk about my coming home to Malaysia. Although I made certain my sulking wasn't obvious to others in the house. I just wished the holidays were a little longer (pfft, what about a lifetime?). 

I have nothing on for the whole weekend. Which is kind of good for me, I guess. I need time to restore my energy before all the tuition, piano, ballroom, rehearsals and outings with friends for the rest of the holidays. 

Honestly, I am looking forward to 2009. Especially going back school, firstly as a fourth former, and the second up side about going back to school would be the friends I've missed dearly. What I do not look forward to would be upstaging of the Bahasa Malaysia, as how my seniors put it, form4 BM is utterly different from the BM in form3. Hah, whoopee. 

I promised myself improvement in my Bahasa Malaysia, at least theoretically, but so far, no improvements. Yeah, I admit the laziness got to me, another thing is all of a sudden other things came into my holiday picture and it seemed like when school re-opens I wouldn't have the free time to really really enjoy (ehem, rehearsals and ballroom).

I think I have a rough idea about where I'll be heading after form5. Lets hope I can stick to it, better yet, lets hope I'll be blessed with the ability to carry out what I plan. So no pressure, I wont set for me to achieve ALL of these according to plan. This will be my rough guide, if I ever find something else that attracts my interest, something else I feel I'd rather go with, I'll change the plans. Plan as I go :) Everyone needs a back up plan. And a back up for your back up plan.  But instead of the headaches I'll have to go through remembering, pressuring myself to stick with the plans, I'll plan as I go. I think that'll be a little better for me.

During my form 4 year I'll study for my A Levels as well as the school syllabus. After SPM I'll take the A Levels examination. Hopefully after that I can get myself into a good college, and from the choice of the college, I'll figure out what course I'd go with. In my case, which is not having any clue about what I want my profession to be in my future, looking for the college/uni that specializes in a certain course would be tough as I dont know what is the course I want to follow.

So. Hope for an a acceptance in a good college/uni and figure out from there. 

Oh, Mae. Stick to one plan. :) This one is a good one to start, you have about 2 months to prep yourself :) I can do it. urrh, hopefully.

0 comments: