December 18, 2008

They're back!

Early this year, or was it late last year, I'd hog the computer watching Syncsta videos the whole day through. Few months before Christmas, they stopped posting up videos. Wasn't official why. Now Jake tells us the reason why cos he joined the Army and during his training he encountered a back injury, and just got out about 2 weeks before the video was posted.


Syncsta is a two man youtube 'sensation', Jake Walmsley and Chris Green. They'd lip sync to a song, any random song, and post a video. Many people do it, but I like watching Syncsta, maybe it's their charisma thats so appealing. :) hahah. They got sort of known for their videos, they did photo shoots, have a fan site, they even appeared on the Lily Allen show. There are even fake Jake Walmsley and Chris Green accounts of Bebo, Facebook, and Myspace. lol

Recently they made a vlog! :D I love their accent. 




I watched Wizards of Waverly Place just now. I love their script, their jokes are so original. Okay, maybe it's just me that hasn't heard their funny lines before, but they are funny :)



Alex and Harper were invited to a tea party by GG, one of the girls in school that has never treated them right. Alex found out the party was actually a Who-Can-Bring-the-Biggest-Loser party and Harper was gonna be winner. Alex tried to get Harper to not go, but Harper insisted on going ... 

Alex : I can't believe I'm saying this but I'll go with you.

Harper : Really? You'll come with me to the tea party?

Alex : Yeah. You're my best friend, I have to stick with you through thick or thin. And I have a feeling this tea part is gonna be thick. Or thin. Whichever one is bad.

0 comments: