December 28, 2008

Nando's Hot Peri-Peri

Rehearsal was the usual. But today, Kak Sabrina, the director, was our warm-up instructor :) 'Twas a good warm up, it made me feel relaxed but at the same very awake. Uhh, yeah :) Peter, our singing instructor also instructed our vocal warm ups. I learned new stuff, like how to breathe properly when singing. Thats the one thing, other than impossibly high pitched notes, I get bummed out by when it comes to singing. :) I enjoyed the warm up. 


Keith, who plays Edna in Welcome to the 60's had to go back to Seremban, family matters. So I was singing to an invisible Edna when we rehearsed the song :D haha. When the adults were rehearsing I Hope I Get It, most of the kids were outside the rehearsal room, practicing our vocals for Welcome to the 60's. Shahila and Soon Yoon helped us out, thank you thank you :)

Amelia, Siti and I exchanged blonde jokes. :) Funny. Krystle and I had a conversation about Latin and Ballroom dancing with Kelvin and Alfred, lol, the pros. All that talking scared me a little, about going for competitions, but at the same time made me WANT to go for competitions anyway :) 

After rehearsal, Krystle, Cheryl, Aizat, Sean and I went for dinner before catching the LRT back home. We had Nando's! :D I haven't had Nando's in sooo long, was sort of pleased they suggested to have dinner there. ONE of us, couldn't stand the spiciness of the chicken, we ordered a bowl of hot water to 'rendam' the spicy chicken in, so that it wasn't spicy no more. hahah! I have never seen that ever before, but it was hilarious! The waiter was laughing too. lol. 

After that, we ( the girls ) went to Chamelon. Cheryl bought some stuff. Krystle and I wanted to get Aizat a gift, cos he gave us each a pair of earrings, so it only should be that we returned the gesture. We didn't know which ring ( yeaah we got him a ring, according to Aizat, he was more of a 'ring' man ) he'd like, so we asked him for advice. Said it was for a 'friend'. 

We bought the one he suggested. And on the train back home, we gave it to him :D hahah. Sean and Aizat already suspected what was going on. Krystle and I have to work on our secret gift shopping. :)

P/S : We pinky-promised, Krystle! :D hahah. I know you won't tell anyone, so I don't have to worry riiight :D Next time its your turn! :D

0 comments: