December 18, 2008

Of Kim Possible and Roaches

You won't believe what time I woke up this morning. 12.59nn. O.o It was almost one o'clock and I'm still in bed?! Goodness. A part of me was saying, "Atleast I don't have to wait that long 'till ballroom class." but another part of me said, "I probably wasted 5 hours of my life staying in bed instead doing something productive somewhere out there."


I spent last night in front of the computer just browsing through the internet. Thoughts flooded my brain. I can only remember two of the many things I was wondering my night away. 

  1. I wondered if anyone on earth has visited every single website there was on the internet. Which is kind of close to impossible, but history has taught to never say nothing's impossible. So :) If there is a dude out there whose visited every existing website, I wish to meet up and ask you questions ... first question to be :"Why bother?" With a smile. 
  2. It's never happened to me. But I wonder if anyone's bought the wrong plane ticket. Like, he/she planned for a holiday in Finland but accidently bought a ticket to Alaska .. or something like that.
  3. I wondered if the voice talent for Fu dog from the Disney cartoon American Dragon was the same guy that did the voice of Dr. Draken from Kim Possible.
  4. I wondered what my prom night would be like. I know my prom night is like, 2 years away, but I'm already so excited. The dress shopping with my mom, on the day itself when I'd have to get our hair and make up done. If I could have it this way, I'd like to dress shop with my mom, and get hair and make up done with my friends :) It'll be such an interesting experience. And the laaaaaaast thing that came into my mind when I thought about prom .... Who's gonna be The Date? :\ nyeeeh. I have two years :) 
Just came home from ballroom lesson. :\ It's getting tougher. Today Belman concentrated more on our body shaping and posture. That's two things I find most difficult about ballroom dancing. My shoulders kind of slump emm ... naturally. It's really frustrating, I can't pull up properly.

At the end of class, Belman made all of us do twenty spins from one end to the other of the dance floor. :) lol, halfway doing my spins I got so dizzy I had to stop and take a breather. He says practice and it won't be so dizzy-fy-ing. 

0 comments: