December 11, 2008

I'm .. nervous

I watched The Nanny Diaries last night, starring Scarlett Johansson. I love the movie :) 


Honestly, how many times have I said "I love the movie" about every other movie I've watched during the holidays? Probably a bajillion times.

Nothing much to say about it. I loved it, was a little funny, OH YEAH, and I liked Chris Evans in the movie. He played the Harvard Hottie, the ... prince to the nanny. Only this morning I found out he was the same guy that played the cute fireball in Fantastic 4.

Although one of the few movies I really really really want to watch is Alice in Wonderland which will be released in the US on the 5th of March 2010. Some of my favourite actors/actresses are in it, let's have a look-see at the casting list, shall we? :)



Alice  Mia Wasikowska (I've never seen any of her other movies, but I'm looking forward for this one)

The Mad Hatter Johnny Depp (WHOOT, all the more reason to watch the movie)

The White Queen Anne Hathaway (Yet another reason to want to watch)

Caterpillar Alan Rickman (how cute is this?! I really want to see this)



Well, yeah.

0 comments: