December 28, 2008

It's finally here.

It's PMR results day tomorrow. 


Joy. 

I've lost count of the number of people that asked me how many A's I reckon I'm gonna get. What I'm really nervous about is facing my class teacher. I have no idea how I'm gonna go through with tomorrow, but I'm hoping for a smooth go to school, get the results, talk to some friends, get into the car, give mummy the news, go home, face the brother (maybe I'll skip this step), call my dad, probably get on skype and then I'll listen to music in my room while I get started on my sorting out what goes where. 

But I'm looking forward to New Years Eve. I'm really excited to what 2009 will bring me. I've gt my 2009 resolution written down on paper. Maybe I'll read it out to my parents on New Years Eve, hahah, give them a good laugh. One of them would be to put in more effort in my studies for 2009-2010. I can say I'm not very very worried about PMR, but I can't lie I'm not nervous about SPM. 

I'm looking forward to going back to school! Get to see Lat, Trishi, the whole table and everyone else again. I can't wait to find out who my subject teachers are, who my classmates are ... it's a new year :) 

I'm excited. 

0 comments: