December 23, 2008

Let me hear your song :)

Siti came over this morning at 9am. 


I woke up at 8.30am  ... and when I realized I had only half an hour to get ready I jumped outta bed and was rushing up the stairs. My right leg was numb cos I was sleeping with that leg folded and tucked under my left leg. lol, When I took a step on the stairs, I toppled and fell flat on my bottom. I panicked cos I couldn't feel my leg, I thought I broke it. 

After a few seconds, the prickly feeling (after the numb feeling, theres always a prickly feeling, right?) came. I sighed in relief, knowing I did not break my leg. 

I taught Siti the Bella's Lullaby by Yiruma. She learns fast. Even for someone who doesn't read musical notes, she could play the piece in a jiffy :) Practice makes perfect, right? 

We had the green spaghetti sauce for lunch. After that Siti had to go home. lol, when her mom stopped in front of our house, Humairah ran onto our porch with Hakim and she was calling for Jean. lol. When Jean came, Humairah hugged her and I couldn't help but go, "Awww". 

I watched Men of Honor again. I wish I had the determination and the will of Carl Brashear. Its just . Amazing . 

AH! :D And I watched Cinderella III. Hottie hot hottie prince-ey :D He's so cute. 




0 comments: