December 26, 2008

Legally Blonde .. :\ uhh, deep deep deep down inside

After the casting this morning, mummy picked me up at 2.40pm. We had to rush a little as ballroom class started at 3pm. 


Made it in time for ballroom class. Today we did more Modern Ballroom than Latin. I wonder how many times can I say this until ya'll get sick of it :) Waltz is ... tough. That or I'm terribly un-Waltz-coordinated. I can do the steps solo ( I think ), but when it comes to partnering, I still get nervous and I mess up big time. 

I did the Waltz with Sean at first. Guurrrhh total disaster, I couldn't get my steps right and Sean had to put up with me for the whoooole dance. Then when the class switched partners, I was partnered with Brendan. A little better, cos I got to get used to the whole partnering with Sean first. But I still messed up pretty bad. 

After that I partnered Johnston. He's one of the more advanced students. I was soo nervous I'd mess up. Psssh, and I did. Once ... no, twice, he tripped on my foot cos my foot was were it shouldn't be, really. 

I love Waltz. Very beautiful dance, seriously. But I got a little bummed out after that, or maybe I was just a little tired from the casting this morning. But anyway, we learned the Tango today! :D 

I took a short nap before dinner. That made me feel a bit better. Spent the night switching here and there from watching musicals and dancesport competitions on the internet. Am watching Legally Blonde - the Musical right now. :D heh, funny musical. Personal favourite number from the whole musical would be Serious and I Am So Much Better

I love-a Bryan Watson and Carmen Vincelj, they're from Germany. :D Not that I don't still love Slavik+Karina, but they're no longer partners, which is a little sad cos their Rhumba is amaaaazing. So I thought maybe I could support a couple thats still competing in recent competitions. Bryan and Carmen have been dancing together since 1999, I think. :) I like their expressions. 

0 comments: