November 22, 2008

You know what bothers me?

Hiccups. 


Yesh. I'm watching The Holiday right now and I can't enjoy the movie cos I have le hiccups. It's halfway through the movie, where Iris confronts Jasper. lol, I was watching Enchanted - again just now. I have got to get myself at least one of the few movies I've been wanting to watch before I watch Mamma Mia! again for the fifth time - or was it the sixth. 

The gym was a little crowded in the morning. It's a Saturday, so I guess I had it coming. But the crowd subsided by 9am so the treadmill was free for me to use by then. Hoorah. After I got home, I slept till about 1pm.  XP

Watched the first disc of Enchanted and I didn't realize it was time for Jean's ballroom lesson when part 1 of enchanted ended. I had to accompany her. I didn't regret going, didn't feel bored at all. I enjoy ballroom let it be actually dancing or just watching. I guess packing a book, my iPod, day planner and my book list was a complete waste of time and energy as I ended up watching the kids dance and not take out any of the things from my bag. :\

Sean and myself walked Jean to Ellie Zhoe studio for her ballet lesson, which was right across the road. I started reading the Picoult book I bought while I waited for Jean and I'm in love with it. I never read the prologues of books but I read this one. 

Got home and watched Enchanted from the beginning - again. So here I am. Just finished the Enchanted movie and now watching The Holiday.

Tomorrow is a full day of rehearsal. After that I must get everything I need for beijing. gaah I'm so excited. 

0 comments: