November 19, 2008

Shaked off + Flyboys



I survived Mandarin tuition! :D lol I kind of knew I would, Vicky is very very understanding. I told her about me not understanding anything I read, she went through the essay with me and explained anything and everything I didn't understand. 

Tomorrow I'm going to OU. My mom and her friends bought tickets to watch Madagascar 2. I've watched the movie before so I guess I'll be spending the hour and a half in Popular bookstore. Either looking for a simpler essay examples, or looking for the A Level text books. :) I have hiiigh expectations on Popular having the books, so they'd beeeeetter not disappoint me XP

I watched the FlyBoys DVD with Sean before tuition. Once again (just like The Patriot), so much honor in the movie. You'll have to go watch the movie yourself. It's worth watching :) I should make a list of the movies I love. There are just so many I can't keep track of the movie titles. 



James Franco :)






He has "The James Marsden" smile. Very wide. oooh melt.

0 comments: