November 14, 2008

Madagascar 2

I went to OU! :D yayy. Havent been there for awhile.


My sister and I had Baskin Robbins, my treat. We did some accessories shopping, but didn't purchase much. I was torn between 3 HUGE clips and multiple hair bands  both around RM20 from Diva but decided against it in the end. Diva is over pricy if you ask me. But still their merchandise is preeettyyy neeeaaat. :)

Instead we went to Bonita (the huge 50% discount was not to be ignored) and bought ourselves some earings :) oh and I bought purple bangles which I absolutely love and cant wait for the proper moment to wear 'em.

Jean wanted a "Best Friends Forever" necklace for her and her best friend. You know, those half hearts thingys, one says "Best" the other says "Friends" and when you put them together it says "Best Friends". But we couldn't find any so I made it up by getting her some cute sticker thingys she liked for her phone. 

We watched MADAGASCAR 2!! I wasnt so keen on watching as I didn't really enjoy the first one, but it was the only appropriate movie for an eight year old at the time. Surprisingly, madagascar2 was quite funny. And the ending was quite sweet/touching as well. 

Am watching Disturbia on HBO. I cant get out of my head, the time my mom just said (out of the blue, in fact) 

Mom :"I like Shia LaBeouf as a boyfriend"

Mae : *silence

Mom :"I meant he's the kind of boyfriend. Not one of those pompous good looking ones like whats his name? The High School Musical guy?

Mae : Zac Efron?

Mom : Yeah. He's nice and mannered but Shia is intelligently funny. I like that kind of 'boyfriend'.


lol. Point taken, Ma. :) I kind of got it like hours after the convo took place. She didn't mean she wanted him as a boyfriend. More like, to her, he's the potential boyfriend. :) And I agree. I have a big day tomorrow. The family is driving up (or is it down? :\) to Bukit Tinggi for a PIKOM event going on. I like the place we'll be staying in, I cant recall the name but it's very French-y. I like the pizza there sooo, yay :D

0 comments: