November 19, 2008

Top bookstores in my list :)

From the best.

1. Kinokuniya
Kino has everything! From tons and tons of mangas to A and AS Level text books. I found the CIE endorsed text books on Kinokuniya (online)! Although the huge-ness of the store makes it so difficult (not to mention confusing) to get around. Like Qis says, "Its a maze in there"

2. Popular bookstore
They have more school resources there than my 3rd choice.

3. MPH bookstore
I love how they have a wide variety (I think more than Popular) of books. But I don't find school text books and not much stationary choices either. :) Or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

4. CAMPAP
I love the stationary there. If you want stationary, thats where you go. So far I only know one outlet in KL. But if you talk about school resources, text books i mean, Popular has a higher chance of having the book on its shelves.

0 comments: