November 7, 2008

McLeods Daughter

The Nanny just ended on Hallmark for tonight.


Usually I'd switch the channel to Starworld for my daily dosage of 2 back to back F.R.I.E.N.D.S episodes. But I couldn't find the remote and McLeods Daughters are on. 

I used to find it boring. But todays episode is verrryyy touching. Stevie's hubby, Alex is due to arrive home in a few hours. The newlyweds are expecting :) How sweet. Stevie picked Alex up after he dismounted (is that the right word?) the plane and they were driving when the came across broken branches on the road. 

They got out of the car to move the branch incase it might cause any harm to other passers by. They were laughing and all, and almost suddenly (and completely unexpected -.-) a branch snapped and pinned Alex to the ground. 

Air was caught in my throat and my eyes were tearing when Stevie cried and just couldn't let Alex go. The day after, Stevie gave birth. She was still in grief and wouldn't look at her baby let alone give the baby boy his first cradle. 

It was very sad. Just imagine, you plan for everything to go as planned, as traditioned, as how you want your fairytale to go. But you'll never really know if you're gonna get the fairytale you've always imagined. It's very sad, this episode. I think I'll be needing McLeods Daughters dosage every day after what I just watched. 

Oh! And Alex had just bought a new video camera. Their first as a couple. Just before he passed, while Stevie was busy looking for help, he left a message for her on the cam. He apologized for not being there for their sons first step, words, girlfriend :) It was very sweet.


AHHHH found the remote! WIZARDS IS ON! :)


0 comments: