November 18, 2008

Campus ASTRO performance at KL Hilton

I woke up at 7.30am although I promised myself 6am so that I'd have more time to get ready before hitting KL Hilton for the performance. 


Daddy, myself and uncle Aziz had to make a short stop at the Ssang Yong centre. The Stavic needs some pampering. Things dragged on and in the end I was half an hour late at KL Hilton. Luckily they haven't started rehearsing. But I don't think I'll be trying out showing up late anytime ever. 

:) We  had a make-up craze  in the 6th floor ladies room. Our answers were prayed when an expert make-up-er came in and helped us with the blusher and eye shadow. 

The performance was ok. The food was yummmy. Ask Siti, Qissie, and Alesia. We were (trying) to eat with poise and class (lol, we were just joking around). OHMEEGOSH. Their beef was yum, rice was yum, strawberry dessert thingy was yum, cheesecake was yum, fruits were yum, duck was yum, everything was just yum yum yum. 

We explored their 'exhibition' for a little while. One that I found really exciting was the booth which the lady made little mini lightnings. That was cool. lol, when we went in the little booth, it was pitch black. You couldnt even see your own hands. 

Lady: "Ok. Can you guys see anything?"

Tariq, Alfin, Alan and myself :" uhhhh..."


Later, Siti, Qis, Aizat, Alan, Alfin and Tariq came with Sean and me to KL Central. The boys wanted to go to the cyber cafe in ss2 to play ... what else ... dota (or is it CS, idunno). This would be Alfin's second time on the LRT. Siti and I were so sure deep deep deep down inside he was as excited as a kid that just received a new football. Although on the outside he tried to keep his cool. (ppffft XP)

The LRT ride was fun. I got to sit on two seats just cos Alan and Aizat were playing gentlemen and Siti preferred to stand up. Tariq fell asleep with his hoodie on. I dunno why but I found that funny. OH OH! Just before our stop, a really really tall guy, sooo tall his hair was brushing the LRT ceiling, entered the LRT. His height stunned me my jaw literally dropped in awe. Siti laughed but I was still in awe when we reached our stop.

We decided to walk to our house instead of call my mom. Siti and I were in the leaaad! yeah yeah. We walked for about 2 minutes and suddenly from behind :"Are we there yet?" by Alfin Lian -.- Siti and I were laughing for no apparent reason throughout the walk home. But I do remember running down a small not so steep slope like flapping baby birds trying to fly with Siti. Oh we laughed so hard that time. 

Tariq, Alan, Sean and Alfin went to CC by taxi. Aizat stayed back with the ladies. Qis and I fell asleep for a little while. Aizat wanted to go home, instead of idle around so he walked to the LRT station himself (although I asked him to wait for the other boys. I tried to talk him out of it but he stuck to his decision like a fly on fly paper XD). Siti and I watched 'Premonition' or something like that when her mom came to pick her up. The boys came home soon after. 

Alfin, Tariq and myself were going crazy on the piano. Once in a while a random Alan would drop in and start playing something from the Matrix. lol. Alfin tried playing the piano with his back to the piano and his hands over his head on the piano keys. lol, that didn't work very well. 

Everyone (except Lian) went home. Alfin siad he might have to sleepover as his parents werent feeling well. lol we played Speed with the deck of playing cards before dinner. Alfin had his own special way of playing. I was so tensed up during a game with Sean. Speed can be so scary when you play with Sean (AND Qis). 

Alfin, Sean and I went to OU after dinner. Alfin wanted to get a shirt for sleeping -.-. We spent like half an hour in FOS looking for a sleeping shirt. The boys had a game of pool while I went down looking around. While I was waiting for them at Baskin Robbins, I saw Juju with (i think) her mom. OH! And I also saw Zain Azrai at Waffle World. And I saw (i think it was) Zoe from Puay Chai in FOS.

In the end Alfin couldn't sleep over. lol but he left all his stuff (e.g baju melayu, yoyo, nintendo ds, t-shirt, bag, cap) at our house. lol. 

OK, tired.

0 comments: