November 28, 2008

St John duty

Yet, another early hour wake achieved! Hoorah! I woke up at 7am and decided I had a little time before I get ready for the St John duty at OU this morning. 


Maryam Azraa and I will be at OU helping out with a blood donation drive there. At first I was a little hesitant including my name into the list of St Johns going, seeing as I'll have to wake up early the day after I'll have to make sure everything is packed an ready to go by tonight. Plus I have to sleep really early, not doing so and I'll miss the flight for sure. 

Going for the duty might tire me, but it's for a good cause, kaan? lol. Everything I need is packed already anyway.

Oh, and I definitely will not be able to attend next week's ballroom class. The departure flight from BeiJing is at 4pm, means we'll reach home at around 11pm. Soo .. doing the math, yeah, I'll be 7 hours late for ballroom. lol. (: So much for an early flight.

Ahh, it's ok. There's always the week after.

0 comments: