November 13, 2008

November 12th-13th

November 12th

Happy Birthday, Sean! :) Yesh, my little weirdo turned 14 today. We had one cheese cake and one chocolate cake for the midnight celebrate tradition. My dad had bought him the roller skates he wanted so badly. Mum, Jean and myself had bought him a gift but it was in my room and strangely that night, my room was locked from the inside. :| We were beginning to think someone was waiting in there for us all to fall asleep and then rob the place.

Sean went out with Qis, Siti, and Aizat as a birthday celebration. After they'd go straight to rehearsal. I was supposed to be at rehearsal by 7 for the vocal rehearsal of Welcome to the 60's but due to darn traffic I only made it in time for the last five minutes :\ I didn't tag along with Qis and all as I felt a little tired. But around 3pm I felt I had enough energy to go furniture shopping. :) Looking for a new bed, sofa and shelves for my room. Looking around for stuff for Seans room as well but we didn't have the measurements for his room so it was a little difficult in selecting the furniture.

After vocal rehearsal we had another rehearsal for the Campus Astro launch next Tuesday. We were all to sing the melody and the harmonies of Kau Ilhamku by ManBai. The lead will be sung by the artist himself. 

Alfin brought the potato skin snack like he promised. lol, they're yummmmyyy. My mom loved it too.


13th November
I did practically nothing today. Played Harry Potter on the xbox but that was pretty much it. At 4.30pm Aizat picked us up to Alan's. Sean, Alan, Alfin and Aizat planned to go roller blading at Duta before rehearsal. 

Qis and Siti were there, thank god for that. I did Siti's nails in Jewelry Blue. :) Ahhh so pretty. We went to the park when the boys went roller blading. I swear, the next time we head to the swings, online bookings had to  be made first. 

I watched the boys skate. Ahhh such balance. Roller blading looked difficult, seeing as you only had like .. one line of wheels to balance on. Alan let me give a go in his skates (as the other 2 boys were busy circling the place -.- ). It was fuuunn! 

Rehearsal was the usual. :) Fun. as usual. Tiring. as usual. the usual :)


14th November
Went to gym again. This time I set the speed on the treadmill fast enough for me to run instead of jog. :\ 10 minutes and I was panting so hard I thought I had to stop and remind myself how to breath properly. 

I had ballroom class this afternoon. :)  Today we only worked on our Latin. Vermon was there to work on our basics and how we hold ourselves. I partnered Sean at first, and then later on I partnered Alex. He (and Crystal) really helped me out with my 'fan' and my 'front lock step'. Thank goodness for that cos I was almost as lost as a goat in the big city :\  ( that was almost a Hannah Montana moment, you know how Hannah and her dad would say stuff like that and it never made any sense? yeah..)

My calfs were ACHING like MAAAD when we took a break. Yeaah, took.a.break. meaning we still had half a class to go and me legs felt like they were turning into jell-o. But it was serious achhhhing fun :) 

Next week is the last week they'll be accepting new entries. I have to remind myself to inform some of my friends who are interested in the class. And I owe a certain someone an apoooloogyyy :( We were having a serious convo and I kind of went overboard and what I meant to say came out as if I were lashing out instead of stating my point of view. Sorryyy :(

Mom and Dad will be at OneWorld for a PIKOM dinner and I'm hoping I can go to OU while they're there. I want to get some new colors from Elianto ( for the fun of painting my nails XD ) and maybe catch a movie with my sister. Fingers crossed! I'm gonna go ask my dad if I can tag along :) Ahhhh

0 comments: