November 22, 2008

Tagged by Lat

I was tagged quite a while back and never came around doing it cos I thought saving the picture from the web and upload it on Photobucket just to get the direct URL and then put it in blogger was a lot of work. But I just found out I could use the url of the actual picture website and skip the whole photobucket thing. :\ 


So here it goes ...




01. Compose a list of your top ten sexiest famous men.
02. Collect one picture of each guy on your list.
03. Post them in your journal.
04. Tag 15 people to do the same


Eddie Cahill of CSI : NY


Steven Strait of the Covenant


James Marsden of Enchanted


David Archuleta


Nick Jonas


Rove McManus (he's married :\)


Will Smith (He's married too :\)


James Franco of FlyBoys


Hugh Laurie of House


Matthew Perry of FRIENDS


Milo Ventimiglia of Heroes


I have eleven here on my list. :) 

I tag     Inka J, Qis S, Anis N, Siti A, Millie O (I get your Millie-O nick name now!!), Krystle K, Alia A, Megan C, Yamuna P

0 comments: