November 26, 2008

You didn't just play with fire, you soaked the matches in gasoline

Honestly I can't remember where I heard that but I was laughing so hard the air pressure in my tummy was so obviously lower than the atmosphere's pressure. :( Ahhh I want to remember who said it. 


Anyway, I woke up this morning feeling a lot better than I did last night. Sort of had a breakdown last night, what about surprisingly is a huge blur at the mo. Something to do with improving piano, Mandarin and my BM before I walk in school a fourth former. Mum talked me through the scene, one of the many many reasons I love her.

I woke up a little after the appropriate timing for breakfast. There weren't any bread OR cereal, I wasn't hungry anyway. So I planted myself in front of the tv and watched Mamma Mia! :D hahaha. That makes it the ninth time I've watched the movie? But I fast-forwarded to the scenes/songs I liked - lol which is practically the whole movie. When my mom came home from the morning market she joined me. :D raaar I could tell she couldn't resist the movie.

I couldn't make it to Alia's barbecue this afternoon. My mom couldn't send in time to make it at 2pm and I wasn't feeling well.  We went to Amcorp Mall just before picking Jean and our second cousins up from the day-care-tuition-holiday-camp thing :\ I still have no idea exactly what is it they're going for. 

I made a list (and it's a very long list) of my Must-Watch-Movies. I even jotted down the dates the movies will be on screen so that I wouldn't forget. 

:) Today was .. brighter. Literally, the sun was out despite the slight drizzle. I love it when that happens, which I must state does not come around quite enough. I have to sleep early, so that I don't fall asleep watching Twilight tomorrow :D I can't wait. 

OH! While I was looking for upcoming movies I'd want to catch, I found out Jake T. Austin who plays Max Russo in Wizards of Waverly Place will be appearing in a movie called Hotel for Dogs. Which also stars Emma Roberts. Lat, he's no David Henrie but he is funny :)

Post Script : 
Usually when people ask me which is my favourite band I'd say I've absolutely no idea. Well now I do :D After hours and hours of listening to their songs ...

Paramore lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Han said it in Fast & Furious 4, Tokyo drift.