November 26, 2008

Inka's tag

Random
Single or Taken: Single.
Siblings: One male monkey. One female monkey.
Eye Color: Black
Shoe Size: Six or a Seven.
Height: 155cm I think. 
What are you wearing right now: White top and (HOT :P) Pink T. Hilfiger (cheh cheh:P) corduroys 

Favourites
Kind of pants: Yoga pants
Number: Uno, Due, Tre, Quattro, CINQUE, Sei, Sette, Otto, Nove, Dieci
Animal: Dogs, Horses and Birman/Persian Cats
Drink (non-alcoholic): Iced Lemon Tea && Soya
Droml (alcoholic): Not of age. :) 
Sport: Baseball, Dancesport (or any dance), Rugby (strictly ONLY to watch), Putting (is that a sport?)
Month: May ( try and guess why XP ) and December (it's our jolly holiday)
Juice: Orange/Apple with Aloe Vera
Favourite cartoon/anime character: The saber-toothed squirell, Scrat (I looked up it's species, lol) in Ice Age.

Have you Ever
Given anyone a bath: My little sister, Jean when she was little
Bungee Jumped?: I'd (I think) like to try
Made yourself throw up?: Oh no no no.
Gone skinny dipping: Mh, no. Dont plan in trying anytime soon.
Eaten a dog: NO. i hear there are such things in Hong Kong and the Philippines. :(
Loved someone so much it made you cry?: No .. lol.
Broken a bone: Nope :X
Played truth or dare: Yeah. But I admit I still get a little chicken when I'm given a dare
Been on a plane?: Yeap.
Came close to dying: I ... dont think so? I had dengue once but I dont know how bad it was
Been in a sauna: Yes :) ahhh
Been in a hot tub: Yes. 
Fallen asleep in school: :) yes. About a ka-zillion times and the count will continue next year I'm sure
Broken someone's heart?: Dunno. Never told me flat out what he felt at the time. But we're okay friends so it's historay
Cried when someone died?: Yes.
Cried in school: hahah. Looking back there it really wasn't a reason crying for. 
Fell off your chair?: Was set up by a std6 classmate. Ehem LOW JIT SHANE >:) Coincidentally, he lives in the same neighbourhood as Aunty Farah.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: I knew they were going to call O.o they told me. But no not all night, eventually I think I would've gone to sleep if they didn't call :P
Saved IM conversations: No
Saved e-mails: Hee :) Guilty
Used someone?: None of which I can remember vividly why or when but I think I have. :( Not proud of it
Been cheated on?: lol there werent anyone there to cheat on me -.- lol

What is ...
Your good luck charm: My mind (heh), My four clover leaf (gelled into a pendant) necklace, and the ring my mom gave me
New Favourite song(s): Thats What you Get by Paramore, CrushCrushCrush by Paramore,Pressure by Paramore, and every song on the Mamma Mia! soundtrack
What is beside you?: My pencil case, h20(s), my list of must watch movies, seans phone and and AirGear VCD (must be Seans), and Sean's Skulduggery Pleasant book, and the iMac'swolfer
last thing you ate?: Mom's noodles
What kind of shampoo/conditioner: Sunsilk black shampoo, Feather black conditioner. But I prefer the Feather black conditioner.

Ever Had ...
Chicken Pox: No, not yet
Sore Throat: Yes, about a million times
Stitches: No
Broken nose: No. Hopefully never ):

Do you
Believe in love at first sight: Yes , i do i do i do i do i do XP lol
Like school: I ... do. But not the syllabus, no no. But I'll bear with it
Who was the last person that called you?: Trishi, I think. Or was it Maryam A.
Who was the last person you slow danced with: Alex from ballroom class :) He's a pro
Who makes you smile the most: I'd say my family (excluding the brother, he either makes me laugh too hard or make me wanna hit him on the arm :P)
Who knows you the best?: My mom
Do you like filling these out: Surprisingly, yes. At first I was terrified of the many questions in this survey
Do you have glasses or contact lenses: Both. Although I much prefer the contacts
Do you like yourself: I am comfortable with who I am :)
Do you get along with your family: Yes, i do.

Are you ...
Obsessive Compulsive: In certain aspects, yes.

Final Questions
What did you do yesterday: Absolutely nothing :) and watch Mamma Mia
What car/truck do you wish to have: Maybe a beetle car? They look cute :)
Where do you want to get married?: Somewhere raw and nature-ey. Greece. I love the wedding scene in Mamma Mia the movie
Good driver?: We'll se in 2 years time
Have a lava lamp: yes :) 
How many remote controls are in your house?: I'll try counting. 12 i think. lol maybe more, I'm not sure
When you last showered?: Before dinner
Scary or Funny Movies: Comedy. I wont put myself through the post-feeling of a scary movie ever again. I dont like it. I just dont. :(
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Rootbeer or Dr. Pepper: I've never tried a Dr. Pepper.
Skiing or boarding: Skiing, definitely.
Summer or winter: Spring? :( okay, umm ... summer.
Silver or Gold?: Silver
Diamond or pearl: Diamonds  ..... are a girls best frieeeend :)
Sprite or 7up: The taste exactly the same to me :\
Coffee or sweet tea: Sweet tea
Phone or in person: In person. :) But sometimes being on the phone is less .. 'scary'. I can't converse with people very well :(
Are you the oldest, middle or youngest?: I am the oldest :)

Today did you ...
Talk to someone you like: Yeah. the family :)
Buy something: McFlurry Oreo
Get sick?: Nope. But I wasn't feeling well
Talked to an ex?: No
Miss someone: More like a whole table from recess in school, a whole bunch of people fromDTB and a handful I havent seen since childhood

Last person who ...
Slept in your bed?: Auntie Grace and Cherrie Kee (cousin). I haven't slept in my room since their visit cos I've been 'spring cleaning' my room ever since after their visit
Saw/Heard you cry?: Mom, Sean and jean
Went to the movie with?: Jean
Ever been in a fight with your pet?: YES :) lol. My chickens wouldn't let me shower them in scented powder. I was seven I think.
Been to Mexico?: No. But I want to
Been to Canada?: No. Again, I want to
Been to Europe?: Again no. I REALLY want to

Random ...
Do you have a crush on someone right now?: There's a whole list. Refer to an older post :) You wont miss the 10 pictures
What book are you reading now?: Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult
Best feeling in the world: Total bliss
Future KIDS names?: :D Eddie Cahill Jr., Audrey-Ann Cahill, Bethany-Ann Cahill,Qu-Shantal Cahill. :) Well thats if I get married to Eddie Cahill. LOL. Honestly (and I'm not just saying this cos I like Marjorie from ANTM), I'd like a daughter named Marjorie. And maybe a boy named Sky. :) I dunno. I'll have to consult my future husband (where are thou XP)
do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: A mountain
Whats under you bed?: Nothing ( i hope O.o)
Favourite sports to watch: Baseballl, Swimming, Golf and Rugby oh oh and soccer, i guess
Favourite locations: (places I've never been) the Machu Picchu village in Peru, Greece
Piercings/Tattoos?: Two piercings :) One on each ear. How innocent :P
What are you most scared of right now?: the dark
Who do you really hate?: No one
Do you have a job?: No
Have you ever liked someone you didn't have a chance with?: A LIST :) refer to previous post
Are you lonely right now?: Noooo. In fact, all these people wont leave me alone :P lol, naah. I love you all
Song thats stuck in your head right now?: The Waltz song (title escapes me) in ballroom class, and the whole soundtrack of Mamma Mia the movie
Have you ever played strip poker?: No. I can't get through Truth or Dare, I dont think I'll ever be ready for strip poker
Have you ever been beaten up?: No
Have you ever been on radio/TV?: Radio, no. TV, yes a few of times.
Ever liked someone, but thought they never noticed you?: lol, they don't know I exist let alone notice me. :)

RANDOM
What colour is your underwear right now?: light pink
Whats the first things you notice about the opposite sex?: That they're male. ;) Their eyes, I guess.
Your Favourite Food?: Moms cooking
Ever got so drunk you didnt remember the night before?: No. But I know someone who got drunk he couldnt remember parts of the night before
Hair color?: Black
Are you too shy to ask someone out?: I dunno, I think I am when it comes to stuff like that.
Butter, plain or salted popcorn?: Caramel
Dogs or Cats?: Dogs are fun. Cats are simply adorable. Oh dont make me pick :)
Favourite Flower(s)?: White lilies
Have you ever fired a gun?: No. But I'd LOOVE to try. :) I know exactly who I'd want to go through the experience with - Latifah Azlan. A Don Flack moment.
Do you like to travel by plane as opposed to car?: Yes.
How many pillows do you sleep with?: 3 usually. But it doesn't matter, as long as I have a fluffy pillow I'd be fine without a mattress :)


Oh my god that took me almost an hour and a half. 

I tag. Lat, Qis, Yamuna. I know its alot. So you dont have to do it if you dont want to :) 

0 comments: