November 1, 2008

Terry Fox (:

Have half an hour to type and publish this post. Am going for the Terry Fox run later at 8.30. Lol, trouble deciding between shorts or track pants. So I wore BOTH! hahah :) Will go there and decide later. Mhhh, that's how I function sometimes.


Saturday 1.11.08
Had ballroom class. There were more people today. Made a new friend :) Dawn. In my defense of sounding like such a desperado, it's a little awkward joining a class a year late and everyone else are as tight as elements in a water molecule (wth). But they are very nice btw. 

After, I went to Sunway. Sheera, I'm so so sorry I couldn't attend your open house. True enough, my ballroom lesson was stretched will 2pm and my sister had her ballroom class, then straight to her ballet. I bought 2 new blouses and clips (ahhh :D). Took  me like half an hour to get the stuff, then went to Fatin's after PMR party at 8pm. 

It took me awhile to get ready. But my zoom wake-up call from Lat got me going a little faster :) Reached at Fatin's place around 8.30pm. Was looking for Lat till I caught a peek of curly short hair and I was like "Yeap that's her". Woman, your hair is one of a kind. :) In a it's-beautiful kind of way.

Lat showed me a picture of her Craig Owens. Seems he's her number one. (Yeah, so is about 10,000 others XD) . Sonia, Tanu and KimK were there as well. Tiki, Nima, Ili and Yasmin came later on. We ate, and well ... danced all night. (: It was super dupah fun. 

15 minutes before our departure to Lake Gardens! :) I either stay on the net or catch fifteen minutes of sleep and hope I wake up in time ...



I'll stay on the net.

0 comments: