November 14, 2008

Yamuna tagged me on November the 8th

Sorry I didn't do this earlier. 


1. The last person to tag you is?
Yamuna

2. Your relationship with him/her?
Ma Amiga

3. Your 5 impression towards him/her?
Athletic, Bersemangat (tersungguh-sungguh), Talented, Grounded, Sweet

4. The most memorable thin that he/she has ever done for you
It wasnt exactly for me, but it felt sweet. It was during the My School Rocks 'audition' (wasnt really, I think it was more of a see-if-you're-really-into it kind of thing0). She was one of the handful that came. 

5. If he/she becomes your lover, you will
probably freak out. lol naah. I'd be working out 24/7 to keep up with her athletic-ness

6. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will
make things work out. She's a friend not worth losing

7. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on
looking like Nick Jonas XD

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is
:( I hope it doesn't happen, ever. But it would be because she didn't do well with the whole Nick Jonas look a like thing.

9. The most desirable things to do for him/her is
Get her her own stadium

10. Overall impression towards him/her is
Superhuman

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
I'll ... leave it to them?

12. The character of you for yourself is?
I'll leave it to others

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
I delay things. I procrastinate oh too much :(

14. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Barack Obama. :) Or Dakota Fanning

15. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them
For better or worse, in sickness or in health, till death do us part :)

16. Bra or panties?
what do you mean OR? Don't they come in a set? :)

17. Chocolate or ice cream?
Ice Cream .. Yam ice cream :)

18. Tag ?
Feel free to tag yourself (ehh?)



0 comments: