November 22, 2008

Sweet dreams.

You know how sometimes you wake up in the morning, knowing the night before you had a dream but you just can't seem to recall what the dream was about? Deep down inside you know there were sweet details about the dream you wish you remembered. You know somewhere at the back of your head you remember, but coming right out and remembering seems almost impossible?


:P lol, funny how that only happens when I have good dreams. I had a bad dream last night and it's still creeping me out a little bit. 

I can't remember much but I remember the last bit. 

I was being chased by a mad man. He was bald, had a white grey-ish outfit on. It looked something like jail clothes only without the stripes. He kept saying :"I want you to let me see.". He wasn't yelling, he was just saying it but somehow his words echoed under the night sky. 

He never told me what he wanted me to let him see. But in my head I knew it was my phone. In the dream, somehow if another person had contact with your phone, they'd immediately see all your past memories. I don't know wheeeere my dreams got that idea, but that was the idea. 

I wasn't running alone. I knew someone else was running although I that person wasn't in sight. I don't remember who was she, but as a third person in my dream (i dont know about you, but in my dreams, I'm always the third person looking down), I remember thinking I'd never expect that person to be someone I'd be running for my life with (if the mad man was even after my life -.-).

I was running my heart out. The man had trouble walking let alone run, I think he had a limp. But every corner I turn it seemed like I didn't manage to get even a little bit further from him. He would always catch up and that freaked me out. I turned the next corner and BOOM. He was right in front of me.

It was then when I woke up. I hugged my pillow but I kept thinking he was still nearby - in reality. *shuddder*. I don't ever want to dream about him. I haven't had a bad dream (at least the ones I remembered) since quite a long time ago and this one would be the worst I've had so far. 

I still remember the route I ran. It was in SS2.

Oh well. Off to rehearsal! :D

0 comments: