November 17, 2008

:(

I can't sleep. 


It's 2.10am and I can't sleep. 

My eyes are puffy, my back aches, my fingers are frozen cold and I can't sleep. 

Somehow, (somewayy) the holidays is so exhausting. I love what I'm doing during the holidays. But I'm still so exhausted by everything. Not from rehearsals or ballroom class (which despite going on only for an hour, can be VERY exhausting), or anything physical. More like the mind never rests. 

I remember being the little kid that wasted her holidays sitting down in front of the television, sleeping early and waking up late. All I did was eat, breathe and sleep. I didn't even need to think. I would always want to go out, do SOMETHING outside the house, play at Twinkles 2 for hours and hours.

Nowadays when I wake up I feel like I didn't give my mind enough time to shut down, to just not do anything. When I wake up I feel tired, exhausted. So I guess that's just it, then? I need more sleep? lol, sometimes I feel like I need a full 24 hours of sleep before I can really feel the familiar feeling of refresh-ness after I wake up. Thing is, I'm not the only teen going through this, there are so many out there that have to go through this. Some are even going through worse cases. It circles society, people kind of feel like it's normal. Well, atleast thats what I think. Correct me if I'm wrong :)

Holidays were so dragged last time, by the second half of December I'd be impatient to get back to school. Now I feel like I need an extra month. maybe even two!

0 comments: