November 27, 2008

Ever procrastinate waking up?

I slept pretty early the night before. I think around 11pm? Usually I'd collapse on the sofa, if I'm lucky I'd make in upstairs and onto the bed, around two or three in the morning. 


When I woke up I just laid in bed. Ballroom was today and since I didn't have any plans before that I'd figure I'll just rest. :) Trust me, I laid in bed for so long I think about an hour and a half had gone by. I'm so 

So I woke up eaaarly! Well, if you say 9.30am is early, then YEAH! I woke up early. I had my breakfast while I watched Ellen DeGeneres. There's never telling what's gonna happen on her show, they organize the most never thought before things and always, always the show cracks me up.

Zac Efron was one of their few star guests for this episode. They had one of the audience to play true or false when given a few trivia's about Zac. The game was called  'Zac or Smack'. Hah, Zac Efron has a poster (or as he says more like a torn page from a magazine) of Tyra Banks on his bedroom wall. Also, once he accidently snipped off his eyebrow. He wouldn't say how it all got it but he did say the day after, he had to accept on award with one eyebrow :) Later on in the show, they had little kids in Halloween costumes come out one by one. 

Kid#1 came out with a huge boulder looking thing on him. 
Ellen: Hi! What's your name?
Kid#1: Jack
Ellen: Hi Jack and what are you?
Kid#1: I'm ... Kid Rock.

Kid#2 came out with little rocks all over her clothes
Ellen: Hi what's your name?
Kid#2: My name is Lily
Ellen: Hi Lily what are you?
Kid#2: I'm 30 Rock

Kid#3 came out with 2 irons in his hands
Ellen: Hi what's your name?
Kid#3: Andrew
Ellen: Hi Andrew and who are you?
Kid#3: Iron maaaaan!

There were more costumes but I can't remember them. 

Ahh! :D Ugly Betty is on. 

Oh yes. I found this couple, Franco Formica and his partner, Oxana, dancing the rhumba. See what Franco does when his path is blocked by another couple :) 

Click here for the video of Franco and Oxana.

0 comments: