November 24, 2008

24.11.08 Monday

I was watching ANTM before my piano lesson. Their names still arent so familiar, except for Marjarie. This was the episode Tyra coached them into using their signature poses. Marjarie did the hunch back of Notre Dame, and the pictures turned out awesome. 


Their photo shoot theme for this episode was pretty fun. Marjarie really worked her shoot, she's my favourite so far in this cycle. I hope she gets into the top three, I think she has what it takes to be the top 3 running for America's Next Top Model.

Piano was okay. I practiced in the 'drum room' while Miss Fan had a lesson with another student. Didn't bother me cos I got to play with the drum set in between practicing different pieces. I didn't learn new pieces today (thank goodness cos I still have to work on the current pieces). The The Entertainer piece I still find quite tough but a little bit of practice should help. My Favourite would be the Hungarian piece, easiest to execute out of all the pieces I have. lol.

I came home and watched a little bit of TV. After dinner I watched ........ Mamma Mia! - for the eighth time. My mom came into the room and said :"Mamma Mia again?!". But she joined me after her bath, lol. Jean, mom, dad and I watched Flags of our Fathers, a DVD I totally forgotten we had, the movie starred Ryan Phillipe. The movie was okay, although there weren't much dialogue.

One of the 'Must watch before school semester starts' on my list was patriotic movies like The Patriot or FlyBoys. In my opinion Flags of our Fathers didn't measure up to the other two movies. The honor-ness of the soldiers in my opinion weren't as strong as the ones in FlyBoys. But Flags of our Fathers was more about the conscience of the soldiers that went back to the States as 'heroes'. You'll have to watch the movie to get why they didn't want to be called heroes. 

The movie was a little gory, a lot of blood, and body parts were everywhere on the battle fields. Any other movie that had a war scene people would know body parts were everywhere, I know, but in this movie they actually showed it. I guess they were going for what the actual scene in a war would be like, they got it XD. I had a slight crush on Phillipe's character, Doc. :) heh. The song Honestly by Cartel reminds me about Ryan Phillipe, not the lyrics, just the melody of the song. 

Am still craving for another patriotic movie. 


25.11.08 Today
Woke up at 12pm. This is the holiday I was waiting for, waking up at whatever time, watching movies all day long, sitting in front of the computer, my day planner no where near me. :) Ofcourse I wouldn't want to be going on with this kind of holiday for the next one month before school re-opens. I might bore myself to death. 

will continue later. Gina wants to clean the room :\ I have videos buffering on youutubbeee :( What perfect timing.

0 comments: