November 16, 2008

Here comes the weeekend, yeah yeah yeah

16.11.08 Saturdaydayday


Today was the Golf Scramble organized by Phil Captain at Bkt Tinggi. 

Daddy woke me up the first :\ It doesnt bother me but waking up first means you have to shower earlier in the morning. Means you can't you cant use the excuse of someone else in the shower to get a little bit more shut eye. But I dont mind. I slept AFTER I showered anyway. 

I slept in the car as well. Had Maccers for breakfast on the way to Bkt Tinggi. That was the first time I had McD's chicken porridge.lol. My dad gave us RM20 and he said it should be enough. Sean and I went into McD's and after looking at the food pricing,  said to each other twenty was definitely NOT enough. So we went back to the car and asked for fifty. 

Lol the total was RM19.95 :\

The ride up was .. well alot of green and twirly roads. When we got there, Sean , Jean and myself helped Phil Captain with the registration table and prepare all the goodie bags for the golfers. I figured out how to make a twist a sausage balloon into a puppy! :) Ahh. 

Registration went well. A few people we were familiar with came to have fun in the friendly tournament. I was in charge in assuring all players got their golf bag tag according to their team number. I was also in charge of the caddie fees. 

I didn't think money would be involved. LOL on the contrary, I've never seen so much money in cash before. Auntie Main and myself had a little trouble counting the money. There was just too much cash. In the end, Auntie Main had to put in RM5 cos the collected money always ended up five ringgit short when we calculated the supposed total according to people that turned up for the tournament. 

Jean, Sean and I had lunch at the club house cafe. The club sandwich was ok, i guess. I still prefer the non-beatable Club Sandwich from KLGCC. Jean had a Jumbo Hot Dog which she wasn't able to finish so Sean and I ended up eating the sandwich AND like half of the hot dog. Uh, I felt a little too full after lunch.

We took the shuttle bus up to Colmar Tropical (or was it Tropicale?). Walked around, looked at the stuff the stalls were selling. Nothing interesting, just little trinkets and games. Watched the performance at around 3.30pm. The dances were interesting. :P Rowena reached Colmar somewhere during the performance. 

In the shuttle bus down back to the clubhouse, there was a guy wearing a shirt with the word "Steward" on the back of his shirt. 

Mae: Steward. Cool, now I know his name.

Sean: *pause. Mae, that's his JOB

Mae: HAHAHAH! oh. 

All three of us joined the putting mini competition. I took a look at the prizes during registration this morning. The prize for the champion for the putting competition was a handphone. How sweet. I. am a veerryy terrible golf player. Honestly, I couldnt play to save my life. But I played anyway, for the fun of it. Sean gave me some tips as he went for his try before I did. 

Dinner / Prize giving was cool. The weather was relaxing. Oh, if only it were like that everywhere in Malaysia. Although sometimes the cool weather gets a little too cold and when that happens the mood to walk out of the room just isnt there. 

lol, surprisingly I won 3rd prize in the putting competition. Champion was a pro from Catholic High. He managed a hole in one during the second hole. 2nd went to Farah Liza. After dinner, a group of singers sang some oldies for us. Oh they were amazing. I went up to Farah's room where Jean, Rowena, and Tira were. We talked and talked, laughed, lol, went out the balcony and greeted random people (who very courteously replied). After that we turned in.


17.11.08 Sunday Sunday Sunday. Is a fun day fun day fun day 
Sean and I had to leave Bkt Tinggi early this morning just so that we would make it in time for our 10am rehearsal at Petronas Twin Tower 1.  

Sean and I bumped into Aizat almost immediately after getting down the car. We walked around Suria KLCC for a little while. Bought myself a Peanut Butter and Jelly donut from Dunkin. Sean bought .. mints. Anis cameee!! We see Anis like ... once every 3 months?? So it was awesome to see her again.

Alesia went through with her "I wanna cut my hair short". Today was the first time I got to see the result. I liked it. It was like a pixie hair cut only a little longer and with more obvious curls. I think it looks good on her.  Something different from her mid-length curly hair. :)

Before we started rehearsal, a guy from the safety department of petronas briefed us about emergency procedures. :\ I found out today that KLCC had 22 staircases. lol, at the end of the presentation (yes, he had it in power point as well (: ), I understood what he explained but one thing I understood VERY VERY CRYYYSTAL clearly. 

run.  :) haha.

Rehearsal was tiring but fun. There werent any windows and the rehearsal studio was underground so for 8 hours we had no idea what was going on in the outside world. I wasn't feeling very myself today. So I couldnt enjoy the whole 'first-day-of-rehearsal-at-petronas. Amelia, Surayyn, Deanna, Sean and I played Speed. :) Maahhhahah I owwwned Surayyn. Sean beat me. Amelia and I couldn't finish our game, though. 

After rehearsal, Alia, Inka, Alesia and I went shopping for a gift for Alia's friend. We had roti boy somewhere in between Marks and Spencer and Kinokuniya. Sean and Alfin picked me up at Kino to join Qis, Anis, Aizat, Alan, Tariq and Jo at the food court. lol. Sean only had soya. Alfin had a coconut O.o Tariq had finished his meal by the time I got there. Haha!

We were getting our LRT ticket when I saw Inka and Alia coming from the mall. But it we couldnt stop for long cos they were getting on a different LRT train. The rest of us (Qis, Anis, Sean, Alan, Aizat, Tariq, Jo) were on the same LRT train till Bangsar where everyone except Aizat, Sean and myself got off.

Thats about it for mu fun day. Right now I had a whole new week to look forward to. I'm a week nearer being a form 4 student in sri aman. joy.

I have so much to do before tomorrow hits the world. I have to practice piano, practice the routine for the Campus Astro launch on Tuesday, finish up my homework for Mandarin tuiton tomorrow, brush up my ballroom dance routine and clean up the routine for all the songs I'm included in for DTB. Squeeze in some reading on the internet, the old books in my room, and rearranging the furniture in my room. 

Oh well. Today is the end of a week (well actually a starting but it kind  of feels like the end of a week to me), means it's one week less till Bei Jing!!!

0 comments: