November 17, 2008

The Holiday :)

I'm so darn tired. Just got back from rehearsal at KL Hilton for tomorrow's performance for the Campus ASTRO launch. 


The 'gym' ladies at KLGCC received news that KLGCC is going to renovate the gym. I think maybe they're done with the east wing's cafethat they're moving towards the west wing. Soooo, meaning the gym ladies will either have to have their classes in another room or at Bkt Kiara. Although some of them aren't very keen on going to Kiara. The renovation will be a little dilemma for me as well :( If they're going to store the gym equipments/machines/wtv theyr'e and only bring them out again after renovation, I wont have a place to gymgym every morning. lol, my mom encourages me to go to the gym since I'm always waking late ever since school ended.

I watched 'The Holiday' starring Jude Law, Cameron Diaz, Jack Black and Kate Winslet. Ohhh I loved it. How come I didn't get the DVD before?! I love how everything is just so calm. I mean, the characters were facing conflicts in the movie but their lifestyle (especially where Graham and Iris stayed) was so calmy. :( I wanna live somewhere like that.

Vicky (mandarin tuition teacher) came just when the movie ended. I have two essays to read up and some 'peribahasa's to learn up. I'm having second thoughts about taking the Mandarin SPM test. Thing is I have so much to catch up and I don't know if I'll make it in time. I still want to learn, I just want to learn the language without having a 'deadline' rushing me. 

Oh, I went into the Cambridge site again looking at the AS/A Level syllabus for 2009. I can make it for O Levels but I figured since if I did take O Levels next year, I'll have to study for the O Levels next year, and then rush the AS/A Level syllabus the year after. So I think I'll take my time with the AS/A Level syllabus (not to forget I have to cope with school). Hopefully (but unlikely) I can take my AS/A Level examinations next year. 

Therefore I can concentrate on SPM in 2010. Unless I settle my SPM and take the A Levels when I'm 18. But still that only gives me like one year (without having to juggle the SPM syllabus as well) to study A Levels. 

Soooo
  • I take the staged assessment route next year for the A Levels. Hopefully I'll finish the exams November 2009.  or ....
  • I study next year. Take the full examination in June 2010 or take the staged assessment route. But this means the november A Levels might clash with SPM. or ....
  • I take the exam in June 2011. If I don't make it in time finish it all by November 2011. 

Whoever understands how the exam works pleeasse shine some light on my dilemma. I worry I wont do well in SPM, I'll need something to back me up. People say A Levels are way way way more difficult than SPM but why not take a chance?! Oh well. We'll see how it goes. During the holidays I'll try and get the CIE endorsed books, that I'll need help looking from friends in international schools (hint hint, Anis XD). 

Rehearsal at KL Hilton was ok. Alesia worked her pixie cut, today. She was a little shy about her new hairstyle yesterday but today she looked for confident about it. Work your hair, people. Everyone will be mic-ed for the show tomorrow. Thats cool. 

Alia, Alan (Alia's brother, not Razlan), Alesia, Surayyn and myself watched the chefs prepare gourmet meals. oohhh it looked so beautiful (and yummy). Cooking and the presentation of the food is like art to chefs. Oh and one of the chefs had nice eyes :) lol. Good cook AND good eyes. Whoosh what a package. XP

I was waiting for mummy to pick me up when I saw a huge button on the traffic light pole. I've never pushed one before. I've never even seeeen anyone push the button other than in the movies. So, duuhh, I was so tempted to try. 

And I did. 

The light still read "Tunggu". But when it turned green, I didn't expect loud "Beeeeps" to beep when the traffic light count down-ed. I thought I was going to mess up the traffic and cars would honk and get so angry. I wanted to run back into the hotel.

lol then I realized there werent any cars around anyway. :) I laughed at myself after that.

0 comments: