November 4, 2008

Afternoon survey

Got this from Anis's blog. I hope she doesn't mind. :)


How old do people usually guess you are?
Dunno. But once my dad's cousin asked when was I gonna get engaged. :\

What's going on between you and the last person  you kissed?
Oh, well if there even was a person I last kissed, I'd tell :)

How's your heart lately?
Great. Never better :)

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
My mom, about the education system here. :\ I hear they might change science and maths back into BM. If they do, I hope my batch doesn't have to go through with it. SPM is too near. They'd be mad if they decide for us to re-study everything in BM. And my BM isn't even fairly good. I'd suffer throughout upper secondary.

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall?
Uh, no. 

Where's the weirdest place you've changed your clothes?
LOL. In a nyonya kain pelekat thingy. DON'T ASK :P

Do you wear glasses?
Yes.

What's in your cd player?
Don't got one

If you could do something differently; would you go back?
If it were for the better, then yes

What will you be doing in a half hour?
Continue towing out garbage in my room

Who was the last person you talked on the phone with?
My piano teacher, Ms Fan

Do you have any plans for Christmas?
No. Christmas is usually celebrated with my parent's friends in Shah Alam.

Did you have plans today?
Yes. gym, online for an hour, practice ballroom choreography, clean up room, practice piano, sit in front of the tv for the announcement of the US election results (ahhh cant wait)

What kind of bottoms are you wearing?
Yoga pants

Story behind your blog title?
No story.

Are you sarcastic?
Not often. (well, I don't think so)

Are you shy?
In a new environment, yes.

Are you talkative?
With people I've known for some time

Where was your last hug?
In the TV room

When was the last time you smiled?
When I was listening to Auntie Rozina talk about how she met her husband and how they got married. Funny :)

Do you secretly like someone?
Oh, people know :) They knowww.

What are you looking forward to?
Spring cleaning in my room. Theres no guessing what I'll find. Aaaand, piano lesson tomorow, and Hi-Tea at Auntie Mazlina's tomorow. Haven't seen Rowena and Zowena for awhile.

Do you fall for people easily?
A little, I guess. But I get out of it just as easily :P (cheehhhh)

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
yam rice.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
Three in the morning. I was typing out a post, couldn't seem to get the sentences correct last night.

If you could move somewhere else; Would you?
Within the country, no, I'm happy. Within the world? Yes. A thousand times yes.

Do you prefer to call or text?
Both is fine.

Can you live a day without TV?
Yes, I believe so :)

Would you ever become a vegetarian?
I have tried it out for a week, once. Wasn't so bad :)

What's wrong with you right now?
Sensitive skin :( I can't even experience a normal effect of a mosquito bite. It always ends up scarred. Oh and my hunched back. Muust correct.

What's the longest you have been in the car for a road trip? From where to where?
I dunno if this counts, but when my family went to New Zealand, we went around in an R.V. Can't remember the names of the places we went though. If that doesnt count, then from PJ to P.Pinang.

Have you ever been around someone who was high?
hahh, no :)

How many months are there until your birthday?
6 months.

0 comments: