November 21, 2008

Rhumbba :)

I went to the gym today, after missing two days my stamina weakened (is that the right word?) :( Boo. Mummy says they're gonna close the gym for renovation next week. Meaning if they're going to store the gym equipments until after the renovation, then I have no where to work out for as long as the renovation goes on. Hopefully they'll move the stuff to the multipurpose hall. Please oh please :)


Siti came with us to ballroom class today. This was her first class and I must say she can pick up the moves. Pffft, come on, we're talking about Siti here. Dancing comes to naturally to her sometimes you just wonder where does she get it all. I think Siti can rock the latin dance floor by the time she starts her advance syllabus. 

I brought the latin dance shoes my mom bought in Pinang quite a while back, just to get used to the heels. Sean got his latin shoes today as well. Did you know the male latin shoes are almost double the price of ladies' latin shoes?! :\ wow. 

We revised the Waltz today. I wasn't as confused as I was weeks before :) Practice do help. Siti will pick up the steps soon, so don't worry, Siti. After Waltz we revised the ChaCah for a little bit and then moved on to learn a new dance - the Rhumba. Ahhh :)

Oh, and I just found out today that our Latin dance instructor isn't 'Velmon' but 'Belmon'. I'm still not so sure about the spelling, though. Oh I love the Rhumba, I think a little more than the ChaCha. I like the whole 'pull' feeling in Rhumba but I love the sharp turns and the 'boom!' in ChaCha. Waltz is a little difficult+tiring+aching but I still love it with all the 'on-toes' and turning. 

We had to walk home as my mom had a meeting in KL. Surprisingly the walk wasn't as far as I thought it was. Siti and I sang the songs in Mamma Mia! many many times. We got on a cab in front of Taman SEA school and from there head home. :)

I watched the Covenant when I got home :) AHHHHHH STEVEN STRAIT!!!! I had a little somethin' somethin' for Mr. Strait since the second time I watched Sky High. love love love. 

Am watching Desperate Housewives right now :) Tootleloo!

0 comments: