November 20, 2008

French manicure XP ahh

Mummy, Sean and I had Hoagies for lunch. Mmmm. :) 


Went to MPH straight after to look for the A Level text books while mummy went with her friends to watch Madagascar 2. I got a little distracted by the 'General History' section. There were tons of books on WWII, 9/11, the Cold war, The Vietnamese war. There are a few of the books I want :), one of them including true stories that happened during the cold war. The total cost would sum up to more than RM400 :( Boo. I'm a little short (lol little, VERY MUCH) on cash. Maybe I could get them as a New Years prezzie? :) Hah, I dunno.

I took about half an hour reading the descriptions of the books in the General History section. :\ Are they even called descriptions? I couldn't find the random section Lat, Nik and myself sat at while we were waiting to head to the cinemas to watch Wall-E :)

I saw Toofie and Lydiya Razan. They just had their class party :) Which reminds me, our class hasn't gone through with our party. Everyones off for their holidays it's gonna be a headache trying to contact everyone in class. I doubt we'll be having one though since 2009 is just around the corner (lol, maybe two), maybe we can donate our class money to charity or something. It's a small amount but it's still something.

Eventually I found the A Level books. But none of which were endorsed by CIE. Atleast I know where to get some of the books. I saw a set of Jodi Picoult books I wanted. Many of my friends say Picoult books are pretty interesting, and I'm tempted to try reading the book. I need something different from the many chick lits I've been reading. 

I wanted ice cream but Baskin Robbins didn't fit my mood. McD's did :) I accidently ordered a sundae when I wanted a McFlurry. Sean agreed to have my mistaken-ice cream and I bought a McFlurry :) nyeeh. Oh, and can anyone tell me the difference between the normal McNuggets and the Golden Bites? Cos they look exactly the same to me. 

I found a pair (well, two actually) of sneakers in F.O.S. I saw the sneakers when Sean, Alfin and I were looking for a sleeping baju in FOS for when Alfin was supposed to sleep over (but didn't in the end). I didn't get to get a good look of the sneakers then so I went back to FOS to get a closer look :) And yes I want them. They're not as comfortable as the sneakers at converse but they're half the price and they look almost the same. So why not?

Sean and I bought a yippee cup each for our walk to Popular. Sadly when we got their, we saw the 'No food allowed' sticker on the entrance of Popular so we sat at the little coin operated merry-go-round and gulped down our yippee cups. 

I bought the std6 Mandarin essay book I wanted. And a Jodi Picoult Change of Heart book that was on 30% discount (heyyy XP). Maybe I'll save the book for the trip to BeiJing or I'll start reading now. Temptation. heh.

Sean and Mummy had tea in the Jusco "food court", the one opposite the grocery shop. I went to Speedy to buy the Enchanted vcd. Waiting for the movie to show on Astro is just too long, plus, now I get to watch whenever I want. >:) I couldn't find the VCD in the shop so I asked for assistance from the guy at the counter.

The guy was flipping the vcds on the rack like a pro (well duh, Mae, he works there, you're bound the have the skill XP). After many racks on the lower part of the 'shelf', he couldn't find it either. lol then I looked on the upper part of the 'shelf' and there it was. A whole STACK of Enchanted VCDs within our reach. The guy saw it too and laughed :) hahah. 

Sean bought another Hoagies :\ that boy loves his Hoagies. Picked up Jean and my moms cousin's daughter (which practically makes her our second cousin, right?) from their holiday package tuition+play time at a center near Puay Chai. 

When we got home, I was beyond excited to watch Enchanted. Oh and do my nails :) I forgot to mention I bought this white nail brush. :) So what does that tell ya? French mani for the try out!! :D So now me, my mom and my sister have french manicures. Not a professionals work but still doable. 

After dinner we all (except daddy whos in Jakarta D': ) watched Mamma Mia!. It was my moms first time watching the movie. I love the scene when Tania was singing "Does Your Mother Know". That was funny. I also loved Honey Honey, Chiquitita and I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do. :)

:( I watched the finale of Amazing Race Asia. Ahhhhh can't believe so but I want to join. lol my mom and aunt Mazlina were talking about joining, once. :) These bunch of mothers (aunt Mazlina, aunt Rozina, aunt Zuli, and Norli and mom Peggie) are veerrry active and very fun to sit and listen to them have one of their chit chats. 

And I only managed to catch the last 10 minutes of Heroes. boo.


0 comments: