November 6, 2008

Suddenly the holidays are jam packed.

I was planning to have a carefree holiday, just hang around the house, keep the TV company 24/7. Hah, suddenly I have so many things to do, so many things I want to do, places I have to be during the holidays. I lasted 2 weeks doing nothing at home :) Got a little bored, I guess. 


I had piano after the gym. It's been like what, a whole month since my last piano lesson? I've yet to perfect the "The Entertainer" piece by Scott Joplin. It's a popular piece, you'd recognize the tune anywhere, trust me. Miss Fan gave me 2 new pieces to practice. A spanish dance piece and a Hungarian Rondo. They sound catchy, can't wait to start.

Auntie Mazlina's Hi-Tea was pretty fun. We had pizza from Dominos and char kuey teow, Auntie Mazlina style :) yummmy. Plans to go for a game of monopoly and UNO didn't work out so well. We were all yelling at each other about which piece to use as our moving piece on the board. UNO, well everything was so jumbled up I didn't even know we ended the game. 

Just before we went home, all of us put on the 'Mamma Mia' soundtrack and crowded around the computer for the lyrics of the song :) we sanng and sang and then had dessert. Apple crumble, ice cream and fruits. Yummmy - again :D

Mum and I had to rush home to get ready for the launching of Fella Design's new factory in Bukit Jelutong. I wore these really tall wedges my mom brought back from the US. Never got the chance to wear it out, personally I thought it was dramatically tall. But after I put it on, it wasn't so bad after all :) Despite the height of the shoe, it's very comfortable and light.

The launch was cool. Primary kids from Sri KDU performed a routine with the Chinese drums. I wish I could join something like that. Then again, by the time I get into form 4, suddenly 7 days a week doesn't seem like enough time. 

That's it for the day. Tomorrow I have footdrill practice for the St John enrollment on Saturday. Guurrr I can't fit into my uniform anymore. 

Gurr.

0 comments: