November 23, 2008

Impatience :)

Sean and I took the LRT to KLCC this morning. The ride got a little creepy when two guys chewing gum (lol, with their mouths open, making annoying 'tshek tshek' sounds) kept staring at Sean and me. There was a really tall white man in the train, the last time I saw a tall dude in the LRT my jaw literally dropped in awe. The white man wasn't as tall  but I was still excited (about his ... height??).


There weren't many people today at rehearsal. Quite a few were a little late, some were absent. Alia and Inka bought huge bottles of 'healthy' juices - 1000ml of 'healthy' juice. Alia even bought a mini tray of fruits from Cold Storage. O.o

Plans to watch Twilight with everyone in dance class wont work out. The movie was supposed to be our twilight moment, inka's after SPM movie and a holiday movie for all of us. But Inka is going off to Kuantan for her job and wont be back in KL until after the 30th of Novemeber. boo. So I guess we'll all watch individually and then watch again all together. I plan to watch with  my family :) I hope they're in for a fantasy movie this month. 

Zara (Kak Sabrina's daughter) is sooooo adorable! She's so keen on walking she made many rounds around the rehearsal studio - with the some help lahh. I showed her Billy Bob (the little key chain on my wallet) and Kiki Bob (the little key chain on my camera). She showed more interest towards the wallet. -.- 

Keith and I have dialogues before the Welcome to the 60's number. The lines are pretty similar to the lines in the movie :) So it's easier to deliver the lines as I have a rough idea of what the mood is like. Although I'm still not so sure about my movements during the number. I'm not much of an improv person.  (:

After rehearsal, Aizat, Sean and myself went to A&W for a little snack before we went home. The boys 'helped' me finish my curly fries :\  . lol, I didn't feel like having any curly fries anyway. But I had a float! :D I've been wanting a float since last weeks rehearsal and I finally got one :D yayy.

We were still hungry so we went to Auntie Annes and we each bought a pretzel. There wasn't much of a crowd at the LRT ticket counter. It was already 8pm so I guess everyone's gone home. 

At one stop, the boys went out of the LRT train, waited, and walked in again. I finished the lemonade from auntie annes on the train (I know we aren't allowed to eat or drink on the train but I took little sips and suddenly the drink was finished), so I wanted to throw the container away. So when the doors open at a stop, I ran out, threw the container and ran back in. lol, I was pretty hesitant to do it, the boys thought I was weak, lol, but I was just afraid while I run back in, I'd drop something and have to stop to pick it up, and suddenly the LRT doors shut.

Luckily that didn't happen. 

At the taman paramount station, I bought the December issue of Seventeen to read while we waited for mummy to pick us up. I found a page with the lyrics to the song 'Twelve Days of Christmas'. Aizat and I were singing and singing from day one till mummy came. We only made it up to day 9, but I continued in the car, :) by myself quietly. 

We went to Kayu cos Jean said she was hungry. In the end she didn't order anything but an iced milo. I had ice kacang (braaain freeze) and I panicked cos everyone was almost done with their food and I forgot I had a cincau (with LOOOOTS of ice) waiting right in front of me. But I managed to gulp it all down :)

After Aizat went home, I watched Mamma Mia! with my parents. I watched up till the song Does Your Mother Know. Now I'm watching Enchanted on Star Movies. I have nothing but my piano lesson tomorrow. So I guess I'll have to start packing then, huh? :D

I know I've been repeating this over and over again, it must start to get pretty annoying. 

I can't wait for ballroom class next week :( Ohh Friday, why won't you come sooner. I feel like a little kid on a week before her birthday, waiting. 

Latifah Azlan :) I'm excited for your CD as well :) And your German classes. I'm sure you can't wait for your next class either, eh?

0 comments: