January 15, 2009

Whats pressure to you?

To me?


To me, pressure hits me (and really really hard) when it comes to deciding my future career. Today we had to stand in front of the class and tell everyone what your game plan was after taking the SPM examinations during our civics lesson.

I still have no idea what I want to specialize in. Maybe I'll figure it out sooner or later (better soon, thank you). My problem is, I'm appealed to many things, too many I can't figure out which one to strive for. But for now, I guess I'll just be the teenager I am, only three more years and hello adulthood. I'll do my best academically and see where it takes me. 

So, I guess thats my game plan. Achieve the best I can, broaden my choices, and later figure out what I want to do with my future self. But the one thing I'm certain I want to do is, when I'm stable (financially), I'll be helping out in charity functions and do my all to help those in need around the world. :) Anyone'd like to ride with me in that boat?

0 comments: