January 6, 2009

Deja Vu

Last night before I slept, I recall my dad and brother watching Deja Vu on Star Movies. And right now, Sean's watching Deja Vu on Star Movies. DEJA VU, huhh? :) Okayy, not really but whatevs. Speaking of Deja Vu .. another Wizards of Waverly Place line I love :)


Alex : Alright, first of all, Justin do you have 5 dollars.

Justin : Yeah (takes out a 5 dollar bill). Why?

Alex : because I need 5 dollars. 

Moments later

Alex : Hey Justin, do you have five ones for my five dollars?

Justin : yeah (takes out five one dollar bills). Why?

Alex : Cos my five was lonely.

Later, later on. When their dad was teaching them the time bending spell .. which results in human beings having deja vu's

Alex : Hey dad, do you have five dollars?

Dad : yeah (takes out 5 dollars). Why?

Alex  : Because I need five dollars. Deja vu huh, Justin :)

I have about two hours and forty five minutes 'till my piano lesson. I should get my room cleaned up by then, huh? 

Aww :)

0 comments: