January 12, 2009

): Do I plan the funeral?

I can't find me phone ): I searched high and low, left and right, up and down, turn it upside down and I still couldnt find my green pebble ): I really really really love that phone. It doesn't have awesome beyond awesome applications or anything, I'm just attached to my stuff :) 


I remember looking for Siti's number on my phone yesterday morning before rehearsal. I can't remember if I brought it to KLCC but I know I didn't have it with me by the time we've had lunch at KLCC. I dread I lost the phone at KLCC cos that way I know I'll never get it back. I'm still hoping of it to be in my dads car or somewhere in the house.

Rehearsal yesterday was fun :) We had a bigger space to rehearse in so that was awesome. I was still a little moody, hope I didn't bring down anyone else's mood. But by lunch I was laughing and being weird with the bunch again :). Krystle and I paparazzi-ed Alfred and Carmen practicing their latin dance routine, lol. Grr. Both of us gaaaah-ed over Alfred's sharp turns and Carmen's mad skills. But thats not it, people. I also gaaaah-ed over Carmen's dancing in My Strongest Suit, Alfred's jumps in I Hope I Get It and Kelvin's cowboy walk in Kansas City. They're .. aweesome. 

Kelvin told me 9 (or was it 12) of the worlds top latin couples will be coming to Genting for a performance! I've told my mom about it and I'm hoping we'll be able to make it. I'm almost 100% certain the tickets will be jaw dropping-ly expensive, it won't only burn a hole in your pocket, it might burn your whole pantaloons, people. But I hope we'll make it. Michael Malitowski is coming :) I liiiike him. hahah.

Convo of the day?  :)

Mae : Guys, do you know what I'm craving for right now?

Krystle+Inka : What?

Mae : A boyfriend.

Inka : What?!

Krystle : Yeaaahh! Someone there to care for you.

Mae : Yeaah. But like, you can't get that kind of care from just anyone.

Krystle : Yeah. Your best friend will give you the attention but a boyfriend can give you 'the care'.

HAHAHAHHA :) Juuuust goofing off. I don't gaga over boyfriends. puul-eeaaase :P lol. jaa kidding.


Krsytle and Cheryl came with us after rehearsal. :D Daddy hadn't reached KLCC yet so we went notebook shopping!! :) I'm sort of obsessed with pretty notebook covers. I love buying them and adding 'em onto my shelf but I have no idea what to use them for. I bought a notebook with a tribal themed cover. It's really pretty. I plan to use it as a journal, not a daily diary thing, just to note down my opinion on things. Or things I have interest in :) 

School was cool. Mr Cheah didn't come in for Add Maths today. I was really hoping he did cos add maths homework is a living nightmare. I'd do the equation half way and after that there was just nooo wayyy out. We have add maths tomorrow, so I hope Mr Cheah comes in so that the nightmare can stop living. I need a short nap right now, just to get refreshed before homework hour.

I can't wait for the sports house meeting this friday. :)  

0 comments: