January 18, 2009

Choo says ..

Yesterday's rehearsal was awesome :) Was really fun. I miss all of them already. Knowing the show is so near (*coughcough*2 more rehearsals, people*coughcough*), I don't like the thought of not seeing those weirdo's .. eh .. i mean, awesome people weekly. 

After I said bye to everyone else, just before we walked into Suria KLCC from Tower 1, Krystle and I said bye to two brothers >:)

Krsytle and Mae : *looking at both Kelvin and Alfred* Bye, choo choo! 

:D :D :D :D :D 

and then later as we walked further .. Vernon walked towards Kelvin and Alfred (Kelvin and Alfred's younger brother), we couldnt resist but ....

Krystle and Mae : *looking at Kelvin, Alfred and Vernon* Bye, choo choo choo!

:D :D :D :D :D 

Their surname is Choo :) yeaaah, that was the laaame joke I came up with 2 weeks before. I hope they didn't take it the wrong way :) Promise we won't do it again :)

There were about four people playing chinese instruments in Suria. :) My gosh I've always wanted to learn how to play a chinese instrument. I like the sound, it's so soothing, so calm. Goh Jing Wei knows how to play a chinese instruments ): Lucky girl. I regret not taking up lessons during my primary years.

The instrument I wish I knew how to play would be the Gu Zheng


That also reminds me about the chinese fan dance. grrr (:

I guess thats it for now :) 

0 comments: