January 30, 2009

(: It's not over yeet

Inka's tired. So am I. But I fret I might forget the details of todays outing, so I'll type like Speed and hopefully get this done by 1am.


Inka, Alia, Alesia and ourselves (Siti, Sean and I) planned to meet up at Taman Paramount LRT station at 10.30am. So we can all go to Kelana Jaya train station together and probably take the bus to Sunway. My mom could've sent us, but there were wayyy too many people to squeeze into our little MyVi. I wouldn't want to pressure our MyVi in to thinking we expect too much from her :)

I learned how to count to ten in Italian! :D Siti, Sean, Alesia, Alia, Inka, Lim and Hubba bare witness. I can also say, "Do you like Italy?" in Italian! :D So far thats how wide my Italian-vocab span stretched. :)

We walked around in Sunway for a bit. Sean and I had our 'brekkie' at Ccozi and Friends :) Simply cos we wanted the Extreme Chicken Fried or something like that. Literally, I had to get up, and walk around Asian Avenue in hopes it'll help the burning sensation on my tongue. It did help, by the way. The waiters and waitresses, I could feel, were laughing at me :) pish posh, I enjoyed the meal anyway.


I found a small shop that sold boas and colorful afro wigs. For rm20 instead of the jaw-dropping rm100 at Axezz. I wanted to buy it, but then Sean spotted a 'coke ad' sign and we thought it'll be funny .. ehh .. I mean, sweet, to get it for Faisal. (Faisal loves Coke .. like, really really loves Coke)

Met up with Krystle and her friends :) Wished her a very Happy 17th birthday. :) Her friends are very nice. Nishan (I hope I spelt his name right) made jokes and I think he's pretty witty for a 16 going on 17 year old :) Ice skating was fun. Had some mishaps, but ... all was well, just a little bit of limping for one of us (: Hope he's alright now, though.

We watched a movie! Bride Wars was the choice (: OH I LOVED IT. Shouldn't take my word for it, I love almost every movie I watch. :) But oooh, I loved it. I was pretty close to tears, towards the ending, but i think P.S. I Love You dried away my tears.

I just found out, that WDA will be having a karaoke thing at night, after ballroom class. I don't think I can make it cos we'll be having a CNY dinner at Aunty Moy Lee's all the way in Shah Alam. I really want to go ): 


And lastly, to dear Krystle Koh Shao Phing

You should be celebrating your 17th the best you can. You should be given the best 17th bday day. Because Krystle, you deserve every bit of happiness and joy in this world, a person like you.

0 comments: