January 22, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year! :) okay, well .. be-early

Our family might be going off to P. Pinang this Sunday. For a chinese new year celebration with popo and gong gong (grandma+grandpa). But thats only if daddy's stavic is ready from the .. shop thingy. Mummy told me the car took longer in service this time because they were waiting for parts to come all the way from Korea. So my solution was ... POST LAJU LAAAA!


I can't sleep. Took a six hour nap after school, and now i can't sleep. 

Staying back in school and helping out with the class deco was fun yesterday (21.1.09). New Sun Ann (AJK K&K), Trishi (AJK Kepochi :P), Lydiya Razan (AJK I-missed-accounts-so-I'll-help-out-with-deco), Melissa Koay (AJK always-there-for-us) and myself (AJK Kepochi #2) did the deco. Our class theme this year is 'Go Green'. So the whole class had to cut out leaves from green paper and we stayed back to put them up. 

Trishi couldn't stop singing her Lovin' You - Minnie Riperton song. She got me singing that song as well, and Mel cracked up whenever we'd hit the impossibly-high-note. We .. well ... I had so much fun yesterday. I think the board looks really good now that Su Ann has finished the deco. 

A round of applause for Ms. New! 

English Literature was .. productive :) We learned how to compromise in a marriage. LOL, okay fine, the topic didn't pop out out of mere randomness. We were discussing Cinderella Girl and used marriage as an example. 

But outside of the Kuliah Bakti, in the gallery and the gym, there were auditions, clinics and castings going on. I won't say much about the casting other than there WAS a casting, cos I don't have much details and wouldnt want to give wrong info. That would be a major uh-oh. But the Sri Aman Idol auditions, lol, organized by Kelab Drama+Tarian was held in the gym. 

Elsheba, Su Ann and myself were being the 3 Kepochis going around the gallery and checking out the happenings there. We saw Noviah and gave her moral support for her audition. I didn't see much of the cheer clinic, but they had a big turnout, so good luck to the cheerleaders this year for your CHEER09. You've managed to rock socks off, now aim for the shoes.

Trishi and Lat aren't attending the drama workshop tomorrow. I'm able to, but the timing might be a bit off for my dad's schedule. But I think I still am staying back. 

I'm going to get my fringe tomorrow! :) Thats if daddy is in the mood to drive all the way to bangsar. 


): I just found out today what I should've known years ago. Will talk about it tomorrow. I'm finally feeling sleepy. 

OH YEAH. And I just found out my dad played Horatio in the play, Hamlet during his Uni years.  :D :D :D :D Wooot! Gooo daddy! I never knew my dad was into the whole performing arts thing. :) What he doesn't know is that I've heard him sing before :D :D ... or maybe he does ... I dunno ):

see you tomorrow when the homework stops chasing me around. 

0 comments: